PDA

View Full Version : Hey Gas

telecast
01-29-2011, 02:45 PM
I see what you mean about clubs. I just put in some time on a work detail setting up for a 3-D archery shoot. We spent 4 hours in the woods with 4-wheelers drinking beer.

Yeah, it was really rough duty!

Come to think of it, that's the most fun I've had outside in the winter in about 20 years!

Gas Man
01-30-2011, 11:03 AM
To each their own...

I spend most of my evening till about 3 am hangin with my boys, drinking, and playing with strippers.

All BS aside... You probably also work a normal schedule. Some non-swing shift, m-f, weekends off thang. I don't, not even close.

TopShelf Scott
01-30-2011, 11:29 AM
To each their own...

I spend most of my evening till about 3 am hangin with my boys, drinking, and playing with strippers.

All BS aside... You probably also work a normal schedule. Some non-swing shift, m-f, weekends off thang. I don't, not even close.

Ok ok so do tell how was the level of entertainment??? any name calling???LOL

Gas Man
01-31-2011, 10:39 AM
Are you asking if we called them hookers?

Nah...

Drinks at a bar before hand...
Drive down to Platiums in Toledo where it's full on drinking till 2am, full nudity all the time, and open till 5am.
2 for $30 lap dances & lots of dry and maybe wet humping....

Mudpuppy
01-31-2011, 02:42 PM
if it's open until 5am why leave at 2am?

Gas Man
01-31-2011, 03:51 PM
Well I think some boys ran out of money. One of them got kicked out... something about puking all over a stripped while getting a lap dance...

Plus they take away all your drinks (other than soda) after 2am...

We stayed till abt 3am cause that's when it was when we rounded everybody up.

Hit up taco bell on the way home and got home about 4am.

Mudpuppy
02-01-2011, 08:26 AM
light weights

Gas Man
02-01-2011, 02:41 PM
Don't blame me... it wasn't I who ran out of money or got kicked out...

Mad Dog
02-02-2011, 08:24 AM
Well I think some boys ran out of money. One of them got kicked out... something about puking all over a stripped while getting a lap dance...
Sounds like a night in NY.