PDA

View Full Version : Gun safes

Bob
01-23-2011, 10:12 PM
What sort of safes are you guys using? I'm thinking of a new safe and maybe a pistol safe that has quick access and will fit a couple of hand guns. So far it looks like GunVault is the major brand out there.

redrider
01-24-2011, 12:35 AM
just make sure your get one that is 2x the size your needing your going to fill it up.

telecast
01-24-2011, 08:56 AM
Make sure to check with Terry, he can order any one you want! He carries the Gunvault pistol safes in the store.

I want to get a new one, I have one of those old steel boxes. The biggest problem is where to put it.

Gas Man
01-24-2011, 01:56 PM
Are you looking for something on the "quick grab" or a place to store guns?

the small metal boxes with the finger buttons is a good option for quick grab.... they carry at top gun. If you don't buy there you should be able to look there and buy online.

Bob
01-24-2011, 08:36 PM
Make sure to check with Terry, he can order any one you want! He carries the Gunvault pistol safes in the store.

I want to get a new one, I have one of those old steel boxes. The biggest problem is where to put it.

Yeah Gun Vault is the one I was wanting. I did not know Magnum carried them. I'll probably swing by one of these evenings.