PDA

View Full Version : To shovel or not to shovel

Bob
01-20-2011, 10:36 PM
I hate it when it's snowing with no signs of stopping soon because I hate shoveling or blowing the snow and getting done just to find a coat of snow back on the concrete. And if I put it off until tomorrow evening I'll have the tire tracks packed down and have to deal with that. UGH! LOL

On a happier note I think the FZ1 might be sold soon! Cross your fingers.

junkyardjon
01-20-2011, 11:18 PM
and the great debate continues

RedneckMedic
01-21-2011, 02:57 AM
You know on a motorcycle forum I thought that title meant you were buying a shovel as in "shovel head" but not like this shovel head the motorcycle version

http://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/ln.jpg

Gas Man
01-21-2011, 06:24 AM
I hear ya bob. I love a clean driveway ALMOST as much as I love the mower lines in the grass. I just finished shoveling this morning abt 0420 to go to work... F was it cold!

telecast
01-21-2011, 08:46 AM
I give up. Just when I get it cleaned off it snows again, and at the worst times for cleaning. I've had ice trails most of the winter.

I'd rather it snowed 8-10" all at once and got it over with. Cleaning off the windows every morning to go to work and every afternoon to come home is a pain in the ass.

Mudpuppy
01-21-2011, 09:45 AM
i give it 24-48 hours after snowing before i even consider shoveling..

Gas Man
01-21-2011, 07:53 PM
I can't do that Mud because I hate when I have the ice trails from driving over it.

Mudpuppy
01-25-2011, 11:38 AM
I can't do that Mud because I hate when I have the ice trails from driving over it.

all i hear is white noise.. i can't help that you are anal.. i shoveled the sidewalk the other day and then it fucking snowed again.. so now i wait.. i sit staring out the window like a cat watching birds.. waiting for my opportunity to pounce on the snow.. 5 seconds later i get bored and go drink beer.. it will be there tomorrow.. not really worried about driving or walking on ice like these sissy boys.. i live in michigan, it's a fact.. won't see me out there in my assless chaps pouring hot water on the ice cursing the weather gods..

junkyardjon
01-29-2011, 10:43 AM
time to shovel again LOL

Thruxtonbill
01-29-2011, 11:39 AM
On a happier note I think the FZ1 might be sold soon! Cross your fingers.

WTF, really, I thought you liked the bike? Why can't you keep a bike longer then a year:confused:

Gas Man
01-29-2011, 01:04 PM
the worst part about this snow isn't the snow at home. It's that after I do home snow I have to come to work and do all kinds of work snow. Grrrr

telecast
01-29-2011, 03:42 PM
not really worried about driving or walking on ice like these sissy boys...

I don't care about either of those. I hate ice tracks because the next time you you shovel have to fight them. It's a hell of a lot easier to just walk and push than to catch on ice every 3 feet.

We may as well gear up, they're forecasting a 6-10" storm Wednesday.

RedneckMedic
01-29-2011, 05:55 PM
I don't care about either of those. I hate ice tracks because the next time you you shovel have to fight them. It's a hell of a lot easier to just walk and push than to catch on ice every 3 feet.

We may as well gear up, they're forecasting a 6-10" storm Wednesday.

Great that should make response times at work wonderful.

vortech302
01-30-2011, 01:27 PM
I shovel every few hours cause last year being what my work schedule is I would do both neighbors' sidewalks with my snow blower. When I was on vacation last month for 10 days not only did they not help me out, they blew their snow onto my sidewalk so I had big icy drifts when I got home. So now it takes me more time to put on the Carhartts and boots than it does to do mine, and I smile when I see them out there

Gas Man
01-31-2011, 11:41 AM
F the shovels boys... the news is calling for snow-apocalypse coming tuesday night.

Mudpuppy
01-31-2011, 03:41 PM
F the shovels boys... the news is calling for snow-apocalypse coming tuesday night.

i know weak ass thin skinned motherfuckers who should live in warm climates cause they can't handle this shit are already bailing out of work and asking for vacation days.. i am going to stick my dick in the snow until it freezes and then go play bull riding with mrs. mp.. i'm sure she will buck good when i give her some cold dick..

Gas Man
01-31-2011, 04:52 PM
bull riding FTW

Want to make it better. Next time shes in the doggy position... grab her by the hair and then tell her "oh yeah baby, you almost F as good as your sister does". That's bull riding MF'ers. FTMFW

Thruxtonbill
01-31-2011, 05:01 PM
Want to make it better. Next time shes in the doggy position... grab her by the hair and then tell her "oh yeah baby, you almost F as good as your sister does".

Or, jam you finger down her throat, gag reflex tightens every muscle in the body.

Gas Man
01-31-2011, 05:02 PM
Or, jam you finger down her throat, gag reflex tightens every muscle in the body.

Awesome... I must try!

Mad Dog
01-31-2011, 06:00 PM
bull riding FTW
Want to make it better. Next time shes in the doggy position... grab her by the hair and then tell her "oh yeah baby, you almost F as good as your sister does". That's bull riding MF'ers. FTMFW

See if ya can hang on for the full 8 seconds! LOL

Gas Man
02-01-2011, 03:45 PM
That's what the fun part is Don!