PDA

View Full Version : Uncle Ted's article in the Washington Post

Bob
01-12-2011, 08:06 PM
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/jan/11/be-prepared-for-evil/?page=2

Grantzphoto
01-12-2011, 08:24 PM
I wish he wasn't so vague sometimes. I guess thats the only way he can have a column in that venue though. I don't get the end of the world retoric that some of my NRA brethren preach so much. It makes us sound crazy. If half the people in the us only realized the "real" threats that the pass by everyday then we'd all carry. The vague s**t hits the fan end of the government/world argument hurts the cause IMHO.

Bob
01-12-2011, 08:43 PM
I wish he wasn't so vague sometimes. I guess thats the only way he can have a column in that venue though. I don't get the end of the world retoric that some of my NRA brethren preach so much. It makes us sound crazy. If half the people in the us only realized the "real" threats that the pass by everyday then we'd all carry. The vague s**t hits the fan end of the government/world argument hurts the cause IMHO.

I think he's just saying that these freaks that want to ban guns and create laws to prevent violence only go after guns. If that congresswomen was raped and killed with a knives nobody would be trying to outlaw dicks and knives.

Like that new law they want to pass that would make it illegal to be within 1000 feet an electric official or congresman or whatever and possess a gun. If you are going to kill someone you are going to do it. These laws only hurt the law abiding citizens not the criminals.

Gas Man
01-12-2011, 09:22 PM
I love ted. PERIOD.

he stands up for honest good america & over his dead body will you take his guns.

Pure & simple he has a better grasp at what this country is and where it's heading

Mudpuppy
01-13-2011, 08:24 AM
hell yes.. be ready and have lots of ammo.. there is no rest for the wicked or my ruger p95dc neither..