PDA

View Full Version : Gun-A-Day raffle in April

telecast
01-09-2011, 10:38 AM
The club is hosting a raffle, they'll be giving away one gun every day in April. Tickets are $20 and are good for the entire month. In other words, $20 gets you a chance to win one of 30 guns. Guns vary from shotguns to rifles to handguns, so make sure you're eligible to purchase before you get a ticket.

I don't have the list yet, I'll post it when I can.

Anyone interested in tickets PM me.

telecast
01-09-2011, 08:05 PM
Getting quite a few responses here. Sorry, I cannot do Paypal. So far there are enough people downriver who want tickets that I can meet a group down there or we can figure something out. If someone wants one from further away you send me the money and I'll fill out the stub and scan it, then email the scan back to you. I'll have to turn the stubs in for the raffle anyway.

I am still trying to get ahold of the guy with the tickets.

I do not yet have a list of guns. It will probaby be on the tickets. As soon as I know, I'll post.

Mad Dog
01-09-2011, 08:39 PM
Hey What guns are they giving away? Just kidding.lol
PM me your address. I'll send you a check.

RedneckMedic
01-09-2011, 09:58 PM
Getting quite a few responses here. Sorry, I cannot do Paypal. So far there are enough people downriver who want tickets that I can meet a group down there or we can figure something out. If someone wants one from further away you send me the money and I'll fill out the stub and scan it, then email the scan back to you. I'll have to turn the stubs in for the raffle anyway.

I am still trying to get ahold of the guy with the tickets.

I do not yet have a list of guns. It will probaby be on the tickets. As soon as I know, I'll post.

Ya maybe if you come out here it would be an excuse for everyone to get together and grab some grab and a couple brews

Gas Man
01-09-2011, 10:08 PM
I like rugby's thinking.

telecast
01-10-2011, 08:30 AM
Yeah, that's what I figured too. Problem is getting everyone together.

Mudpuppy
01-10-2011, 09:39 AM
Ya maybe if you come out here it would be an excuse for everyone to get together and grab some grab and a couple brews

sounds like a plan to me.. i would be interested in the brews and the raffle tickets..

telecast
01-10-2011, 09:42 AM
sounds like a plan to me.. i would be interested in the brews and the raffle tickets..

Plus I still owe you a beer.

Gas Man
01-10-2011, 10:39 AM
Watch out tele. He'll want to charge "intrest" on that beer and you won't like what he will have in mind. He's a sick bastard.

telecast
01-11-2011, 08:23 AM
Finally heard from the guy last night, tickets are being printed. He said to get a hold of him by the end of the week.

Mudpuppy
01-11-2011, 09:54 AM
you do? for what? i mean i will always take free beer but the reason eludes me..

telecast
01-11-2011, 10:06 AM
Last winter I asked a trivia question, first prize was a beer. Which company always used the slogan "It's fix-up dress-up time" for their spring catalog? You had the correct answer, J.C. Whitney. We never touched base last summer, ergo, I still owe you a beer.

Mudpuppy
01-11-2011, 10:56 AM
word.. thanks.. i forgot all about that..

telecast
01-19-2011, 08:11 PM
Picking up the tickets tomorrow night. Give me an idea how many tickets you each want, I have a bunch sold at work too, need to know how many books to get.

Gas Man
01-19-2011, 10:01 PM
Just one for me

RedneckMedic
01-20-2011, 12:14 AM
ill need just the one