PDA

View Full Version : Snow is melted, let's ride!

sprink
12-31-2010, 10:20 AM
Haven't had the bike out since Thanksgiving. Gonna take advantage of the tropical weather this weekend! I'll be out this morning. Saturday afternoon looks like it will be dry as well!

Gas Man
12-31-2010, 04:16 PM
I just saw my neighbor out on his bike. But not me... not only am I at work now, but I wouldn't take mine out in this anyway. Don't get it twisted... that is salty water being flung around out there.

sprink
12-31-2010, 08:36 PM
Put in 60 miles. My normal ghetto run, Outer Drive down through Rouge Park....fun at 2-3 times the speed limit....onto Hines Drive to Plymouth and reverse back home. Fun enough for this time of year.

Roads were OK. Bike and rider got slimed, but it washes off. Washed and blow dried bike. Probably do it again tomorrow though....

SportstersPaul
01-01-2011, 02:46 AM
Good for you Greg, I just got back in from my 10th annual N.Y.E. run, roads a little wet, caught a little bit of rain but got my "last ride of the year" in as well as "the first ride of the new year"! Best wishes to one and all. Who's planning on the bike show next weekend?

stuffdeer
01-01-2011, 01:27 PM
I had the bike in the driveway and running...

When I realized I forgot to renew my registration on my brithday....(decemeber 19th)

So, I put it back and kept telling myself it was too cold anyways...

RedneckMedic
01-01-2011, 03:20 PM
I wanted to ride today but I think i might just study instead. Im pretty sure im going to the show next weekend. something to do other than sit at home bored. probably grab some food with the girl then go to the show.

Gas Man
01-01-2011, 06:35 PM
I did not but saw many who did.

I was kinda jealous... as I drove to work.

Mudpuppy
01-03-2011, 11:12 AM
i think i will pass

XS650
01-21-2011, 03:27 PM
I had the bike in the driveway and running...

When I realized I forgot to renew my registration on my brithday....(decemeber 19th)

So, I put it back and kept telling myself it was too cold anyways...

no shit your bday is december 19th mine as well lol ya to damn cold for me to ride and ppl dont look out for us at all this time of year well dont look out for us at all is better way to say it