PDA

View Full Version : New from Southgate, MI

stuffdeer
12-30-2010, 05:39 PM
Hey everyone.

Been a member here for a while, and thinking this time it's for a long stay. Finally found a good forum for Michigan riders!

Anyways....a little about myself.

My name is Mike
I'm 20
I ride a 2009 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Custom (9th bike)

In the 4 years I've been riding I've clocked over 50,000 miles on the 9 bikes I've owned.

And, I'm from Southgate.

Last summer some of the two bigger trips I did were two seperate weekend trips to the Upper Pennisula.

I own my own business and am very lucky to be able to ride almost every evening.

Picture of my bike, taken in Michigan Memorial Cementary

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a217/stuffdeer/2010-10-08_16-10-05_498.jpg

Always looking for new people to ride with. Currently have one guy I ride with regularly.

RedneckMedic
12-30-2010, 07:53 PM
welcome hope to the site finally someone younger than me hope to see you one the road sometime im from southgate as well.

Bob
12-30-2010, 08:09 PM
Welcome from Southgate here as well! And a past Vulcan rider. I'm glad to see such a growing SE Michigan presence on the forums.

sprink
12-30-2010, 10:16 PM
Welcome from 20 miles north of Southgate.

Gas Man
12-31-2010, 01:16 AM
Welcome...

We got a nice crew in all around but especially developing in SE.

Remo
12-31-2010, 04:02 PM
Welcome! Nice to see some people around my age on here. That's some decent mileage for 4 years of riding!

stuffdeer
01-01-2011, 01:23 PM
Welcome from Southgate here as well! And a past Vulcan rider. I'm glad to see such a growing SE Michigan presence on the forums.

I love this area. I think Michigan is an absolute beautiful state.

Welcome from 20 miles north of Southgate.

Awesome! Maybe hook up and ride sometime.

welcome hope to the site finally someone younger than me hope to see you one the road sometime im from southgate as well.

I am quite young, haha. But Love riding none the less.

Welcome...

We got a nice crew in all around but especially developing in SE.

Has anyone ever planned a ride for the forum?

Welcome! Nice to see some people around my age on here. That's some decent mileage for 4 years of riding!

Yep, I'm out almost every night during the week. I love riding. Gives me a ton of freedom

Gas Man
01-01-2011, 06:37 PM
You are definately young, if you still love this area. :D

We have planned a few rides off the forum.

I wish I had the freedom to do more riding during the week. But work and owning a house seems to always get in the way.

XS650
01-01-2011, 07:48 PM
been around on forum too but have not rode with anyone gonna be this year to be out on bike alot cant wait hope for a great spring this year

Bob
01-01-2011, 09:08 PM
I've actually only road with one person off of the site that I know of and that was before I started this site. LOL

Mad Dog
01-01-2011, 09:20 PM
Welcome!

XS650
01-01-2011, 09:23 PM
well like i said I cannot wait to get out and ride with you guys this summer def gonna be watching the board for rides

stuffdeer
01-02-2011, 03:37 PM
You are definately young, if you still love this area. :D

We have planned a few rides off the forum.

I wish I had the freedom to do more riding during the week. But work and owning a house seems to always get in the way.

Haha, My business is booming in this area, and honestly, I don't mind it. A lot of kids my age are leaving as soon as they graduate. I'm gonna try and stay and scoop up a few rentals in decent areas in Downriver in the next few years.

I've actually only road with one person off of the site that I know of and that was before I started this site. LOL

Haha, That's funny. I love riding, and honestly have only riden with two or three different people in 4 years. I love being out by myself, complete freedom!

Welcome!

Thanks!

motorcycle mike
01-02-2011, 04:16 PM
Welcome. I would be up for going out for a ride with every one when the weather gets a little better, count me in. If anyone was interested maybe we could meet on a sunday morning/afternoon somewhere downriver.

Bob
01-02-2011, 08:19 PM
Welcome. I would be up for going out for a ride with every one when the weather gets a little better, count me in. If anyone was interested maybe we could meet on a sunday morning/afternoon somewhere downriver.

Yeah, weekend early mornings work best for me. I think that is the reason I have not rode with many from the site because I'll be out at 7:30 on a Saturday or Sunday and home before noon. LOL I have a buddy down in Brownstown / Rockwood I ride with often. He actually works in GI and always asks me to go riding after work but usually after work I don't have much riding time.

Bob
01-02-2011, 08:20 PM
Haha, My business is booming in this area, and honestly, I don't mind it. A lot of kids my age are leaving as soon as they graduate. I'm gonna try and stay and scoop up a few rentals in decent areas in Downriver in the next few years.

Haha, That's funny. I love riding, and honestly have only riden with two or three different people in 4 years. I love being out by myself, complete freedom!

Thanks!

What kind of work do you do stuffdeer?

Gas Man
01-02-2011, 11:52 PM
This.

Mudpuppy
01-03-2011, 11:08 AM
welcome

stuffdeer
01-03-2011, 03:23 PM

I own a Landscaping and Lawn Service Company. This is my 6th year doing this line of business. And I plow in the winter time.

welcome

Thanks!

junkyardjon
01-03-2011, 07:45 PM
welcome aboard

Bob
01-03-2011, 08:04 PM
I own a Landscaping and Lawn Service Company. This is my 6th year doing this line of business. And I plow in the winter time.

Thanks!

Good to know for sure man.

telecast
08-11-2011, 08:54 AM
well like i mentioned I cannot wait around to acquire out and ride with you guys this summer time def gonna be seeing the board for rides

Like you mentioned? When was that?

You've been on the board exactly one half of a day. Your membership and posts are nothing more than free advertising. They don't even make sense. Are you using a language converter or are you just stupid?

I can pretty much gaurantee no one in on this forum wants a man's purse or anything else from Gucci.