PDA

View Full Version : Lawyers suing Florida because no helmet law

Gas Man
12-25-2010, 04:50 PM
Florida Helmet Law. Motorcycle Attorneys in Fort Lauderdale are suing the State Of Florida for wrongful death because of no helmet law! In 2007, a 42 year old biker died in a crash riding without a helmet as per Florida law. The non-modified 2008 Florida Helmet Law requirements say that all motorcycle riders 21 years old or younger must wear helmets, and the victim, at 42 years old, was older than what the state rules enforce. Incidents such as this can become a case for any motorcycle accident in Florida for a rider over 21 not wearing a helmet…

I believe the riders family that must be the ones suing, are nothing but money hungry pieces of shit and are a waste of the oxygen they breathe. This is F'in stupid and I hope the judge laugs them out of court. What a waste of taxpayer money and the court system, all because this rider chose not to wear his helmet and died from his own stupidity.

This crap is what causes the govt and it's laws to become to big!

Bob
12-25-2010, 04:55 PM
There are enough clubs and riders down there someone should just take this dude out.

Gas Man
12-25-2010, 05:03 PM
Another site said they think it's the insurance company doing it. But the sentiment is about the same.

junkyardjon
12-26-2010, 12:50 PM
i'm gonna sue the shoe companies cause theres no warning on shoe laces. i kept tripping on them, never knew you had to tie them

Bob
12-26-2010, 12:57 PM
i'm gonna sue the shoe companies cause theres no warning on shoe laces. i kept tripping on them, never knew you had to tie them

Good idea! Lets get a class action going!

junkyardjon
12-26-2010, 01:05 PM
i know a chick that should sue the hot dog companies cause they never stated HOT DOGS SHOULDN'T GO THERE

SportstersPaul
12-26-2010, 02:49 PM
Nice Holiday thoughts, eh? Happy New Year.

Mudpuppy
01-07-2011, 11:55 AM
Another site said they think it's the insurance company doing it. But the sentiment is about the same.

That was my guess.. pos no good insurance companies.. i want to insure my nuts are in their mouth and my balls on their chin..