PDA

View Full Version : hi all

blue2153
10-31-2008, 07:18 PM
im new 2 the forum....and 2 cycling. any advice

11-01-2008, 01:44 AM
Welcome.

New to riding, and advice?

Take the* Rider Training/Safety course, get a bike, and a helmet. And when you ride, try not to crash.* ;D

What are you riding, how new are you, where do you ride, etc, etc?

detdrbuzzard
11-01-2008, 01:56 AM
Welcome.

New to riding, and advice?

Take the* Rider Training/Safety course, get a bike, and a helmet. And when you ride, try not to crash.* ;D

What are you riding, how new are you, where do you ride, etc, etc?
hello and welcome to 2wheel mich blue. hey doug thats my other neice and she passed the mfs* earlier this year. haven't had a chance to get her on the road with me yet. bettyboop look whos here

Bob
11-03-2008, 11:15 AM
Welcome to the site!

bettyboop1w
11-03-2008, 12:00 PM
She has no riding time.* But we are going to get her now and no baby steps either.* I think I'm going to get her tomorrow or Wed to hines dr.

Blue needs to post in the welcome section so everyone can say hello.

11-03-2008, 03:42 PM
Oh dam! Does that mean her training will start on a Goldwing?* ;D

Hey, is that the "blue" being referred to in the Hollowen thread in the other Forum??

And post up when you decide to do that Hines ride and I'll meet you down there, (if that's ok with you), I've been down there steady now everyday since Thursday just riding back and forth enjoying the road.

bettyboop1w
11-03-2008, 04:19 PM
I'm thinking noon after everyone gets up to vote.* I think blue has to work so her ride will not be till 5 or 6 maybe not until the weather breaks again, she can't ride in the dark* ;D

I'll be coming in at the front entrance from merriman.

11-04-2008, 08:32 AM
Betty,

I've got some things to do, but I'm going to try like hell to be at Merriman Park spot at noon. If I'm not there at noon, then roll on without me, and I might try to catch up somewhere along the road. Also, let me know, (post here) if you're going to do this ride again tomorrow, because I have more open time then and will make that one for sure. (I'll be out riding both days, just where I am and where I go is up in the air)

Tomorrow is going to be another warm sunny day and if I don't make Hines at all today, no matter what I'll be there tomorrow.

So when you get there today, or are riding up & down Hines, here's my bike so you know who you're looking for-

http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/6792/kawi1xb0.gif[/img]

And if it helps at all, here's my helmet-

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/4919/myhelmethx7.jpg[/img]

11-04-2008, 02:12 PM
I was down there about two hours riding up and down and never saw you. Dunno if I just kept missing you or what, so maybe another time.

There was a good crash down there; looked like a full size van crossed the line and blew the hell out of a little Saturn. They had a section closed for a while for clean up and stuff. There was no shortage of riders down there either.

Was a real nice day to be out and about. Still is actually, it's only just after 2 now....

detdrbuzzard
11-04-2008, 08:07 PM
we didn't make it until about 4p. pick a spot and a time in the park to meet at, of course i'll be doing maintinance on the other wing tomorrow and don't expect to get out until about 5p

detdrbuzzard
11-05-2008, 09:14 AM
this is the intro section bettyboop

bettyboop1w
11-05-2008, 10:58 AM
Thanks, I knew that once I sent the email out.

Doug if you were still out you may have seen the dr and I, he was on a teal blue goldwing and I was on a black naked goldwing I had on half helmet with a pink bandanna covering my mouth.* Yea, but we didn't get out that way until 4, stopped at northville downs parking lot for a minute than cruised back through.* We actually came in hines dr. off ford rd.

Plan on hitting it again today, if mr.bb is off in time we'll be out around 5:30