PDA

View Full Version : No Limit at the IMS

Bob
12-13-2010, 08:47 PM
It looks like No Limit Motorsports will be at the IMS in 2011. That's pretty awesome since the last couple of stunt shows they've had have been pure stupid. I think the Monster Team from a few years ago was good and then it went downhill from there. I'm not much in "stuntaz" but I've always like to watch Jason Britton. I have not been in a couple of years but think I might go this year. I'm going to go early though so I get a parking spot on the pavement instead of having to park in the mud like Chris.

hahahahahaha

Gas Man
12-13-2010, 09:53 PM
F the mud
F mud
F Rock Finacial & their show area.

Bob
12-13-2010, 10:13 PM
F the mud
F mud
F Rock Finacial & their show area.

I don't think it will be Rock much longer. It's technically the "Novi Expo Center" but they sell the naming rights and from what I understand Rock's contract is up and they are not renewing. It might be called the Gas Man Showplace!

Mudpuppy
12-14-2010, 05:10 PM
good idear there bob - gas is in love with that place..

RedneckMedic
12-14-2010, 06:41 PM
i jut got the email and about the things there having and ill probably be going again at least its not on new years day this year.

Bob
12-14-2010, 08:05 PM
It was on new years before? That's goofy.

I just wish they'd have ours in the summer so they could have outdoor stuff and demo rides. Sort of like having the NAIAS in detroit in the middle of winter. Doesn't make sense to me.

Gas Man
12-15-2010, 01:11 AM
Amen to that on having it in mid summer. I think attendance would be up too

If they change it to Gas an Expo, I guess I'll have to try it once more.

It's Jan 7-9th
http://www.motorcycleshows.com/Novi

when you guys going?

SportstersPaul
12-15-2010, 09:52 AM
Would prefer to go on the 7th, used to be less crowded, except now theres a lot of people out of work..................................

Bob
12-15-2010, 10:30 AM
I'm not sure when i'm going. I usually buy the tickets and whatever day ends up working for my dad and me we just go.