PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Indianapolis Indiana.

Mike_Bishop
12-01-2010, 10:42 AM
I found this site forum the other day. I know I don't live in Michigan. When I was a kid we use to take vacations and camp out on the lake in Muskegon. I have been to Lansing and Detroit. Detroit just for a few hours and Lansing for a few days but I did not see much the inside of a G.M. stamping plant. I work for G.M. and retired in 2008.

I started riding some back in 1974 but 1979 till the early 90's I rode a lot. I quite for about 12 years because it seam like all I did was ride to work and the younger cage driver want to play chicken a lot with us motorcycle riders. But in 2005 I had to start riding again. But I knew I would be back to riding someday. Being retired you whould think I would hit the road and travel a lot. Wish I could but the wife has M.S. and her back can't take long rides. So right now I just do a lot of day rides here in Indiana. Maybe in a few years from now I will get a trailer and haul the bike out west and her and I will do some day ride up in the Sierra Mountains. Plus the house will be paid for then. :)

Mudpuppy
12-01-2010, 03:56 PM
Welcome.. This might be named Two Wheel Michigan but is not limited to Michigan only residents.. There is no residency check..

sprink
12-01-2010, 03:56 PM
Welcome Mike!

Bob
12-01-2010, 06:58 PM
Welcome to the site Mike!

Gas Man
12-01-2010, 10:43 PM
Welcome and like Mud said... all are welcome!

SportstersPaul
12-02-2010, 02:18 AM
Howdy from a swamp in
Algonac, been known to ride down to LaGrange for lunch on occaision, maybe do a meet-up?

Mike_Bishop
12-02-2010, 08:43 AM
SportsterPaul when the temps warm up I might be able to do. I haven't rode up north to much. I would have to leave Indy at around 8:30 or 9am to make sure I got there in time. I would say a 140 to 150 mile ride one way.

zamochit
12-02-2010, 10:14 PM
Welcome Mike!

I'm going to be heading down your way this weekend to look at a 75 FLH. Hoping its everything the guy says it is.

junkyardjon
12-22-2010, 07:00 PM
welcome

Mad Dog
12-22-2010, 07:47 PM
Mike, how ya been. I've been hanging with these guy's for a while now. Pretty cool bunch here. Welcome to the forum.
Guys I met Mike online several years ago when I found his website one cold January evening. I was sitting at home listening to the wind whipping by cruising the internet when I loaded one of his video's. Was like being out in the breeze again. Check out his website. http://www.indianamotorcyclerider.com/
Great to have ya here Mike!