PDA

View Full Version : Old Dod/New Tricks

Mad Dog
10-17-2010, 09:27 PM
Who say's you can't teach and old dog new tricks.
Tried my hand at Pheasant hunting this weekend.
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r84/Valueteck/PheasantHunt.jpg

Bob
10-17-2010, 09:31 PM
Good shot man. Have you ever had pheasant? I can't remember if I've ever had it before. Maybe a wild dinner I was at but if I did I don't remember it.

horrorbusiness
10-18-2010, 07:49 AM
Partridge/grouse hunting is also fun. They spend alot of time on the ground so If you enjoy walking it's a fun hunt.

Mudpuppy
10-18-2010, 11:04 AM
nice work don..

Mad Dog
10-18-2010, 11:25 AM
[QUOTE=Bob;19553]Good shot man. Have you ever had pheasant? QUOTE]
Had it last night. Kinda like turkey-pretty good.

RedneckMedic
10-18-2010, 11:53 AM
I love when were small game hunting and we jump a grouse because the sound of them taking off really get your heart going. by the pheasants are delicious. I put rice in the bottom of a pan then lay the pieces on top of that and put some chix broth and either cream of mushroom soup or cream of chicken soup over it then bake it covered for about and hour then pull the cover and brown it for about ten minutes.

Bob
10-18-2010, 08:58 PM
I love when were small game hunting and we jump a grouse because the sound of them taking off really get your heart going. by the pheasants are delicious. I put rice in the bottom of a pan then lay the pieces on top of that and put some chix broth and either cream of mushroom soup or cream of chicken soup over it then bake it covered for about and hour then pull the cover and brown it for about ten minutes.

Thanks Martha. LOL

Do you guys sell any sort of wild game Lance? We just got our bi-weekly freezer full of Soltz's Sunday but my wife is always the one going so I never get to see what you guys have.

RedneckMedic
10-19-2010, 01:01 AM
nope you have to have a special license for it...i wish though. So you just have to find time and do some hunting. I mean hey a cop from ecorse just brought in an 8 pointer that was fing up cars over there and he got it with his side arm and then brought it to us.

Mudpuppy
10-19-2010, 10:46 AM
i am headed to canada to duck hunt on october 30th.. want to have some real fun there don come on over with me.. after we hit the local strip clubs until 2am we get up at 5am to go duck hunting..

Mad Dog
10-19-2010, 11:33 AM
i am headed to canada to duck hunt on october 30th.. want to have some real fun there don come on over with me.. after we hit the local strip clubs until 2am we get up at 5am to go duck hunting..

The 30th huh? The last time I was in a Canadian strip club......Well maybe I should PM ya.lol
I'll be out again this weekend. Walked about 6-7 miles last weekend. Great exercise.
Moving tragets are the best! Have a great time.

Mudpuppy
10-19-2010, 06:08 PM
Oh wait, did I say strip club? I meant family restaurant for a good home cooked meal.. lol..