PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see Wall Street : Money Never Sleeps?

Bob
10-03-2010, 10:27 PM
I thought it was pretty decent. I liked the first one and liked how this one picked up from the first.

Anyway, if you did not see it don't read past this because it might be a little bit of a spoiler, nothing that will ruin it though.

How cool would it be to just helicopter yourself into the middle of some awesome twisty roads and get on some Ducatis and have some fun. Totally bypass the traffic and bull crap and just ride sweet roads. LOL One of the "roads" I was pretty sure was a cart path or walking path though that they used as a road. It was just way too narrow.

RedneckMedic
10-04-2010, 12:59 AM
ya saw that in the commercial for it looks like fun. anyways glad to hear it was good i want to see it.

Thruxtonbill
10-04-2010, 05:25 AM
I want my $6.95 back, hated it.

Mudpuppy
10-04-2010, 11:33 AM
i don't remember the first one? was it recent and what was the name of it?

saw the ad for this and it looked decent.. waiting for it to go to DVD

Bob
10-04-2010, 12:03 PM
i don't remember the first one? was it recent and what was the name of it?

saw the ad for this and it looked decent.. waiting for it to go to DVD

The first one was like from 87 and it was just Wall Street. It'd help to see the first one first probably.

vortech302
10-04-2010, 12:44 PM
I was debating between that and "The Town". Went with the latter, not as great as your buddies say it is but still very good. Awesome shoot out at the end, they took a page out of "Heat" with it.

RedneckMedic
10-04-2010, 02:47 PM
I was debating between that and "The Town". Went with the latter, not as great as your buddies say it is but still very good. Awesome shoot out at the end, they took a page out of "Heat" with it.

best part of the movie is when ben walks into the room and says you cant ask me why but i need your help were gunna hurt some people and the other guy just calmly says ok whos car are we taking.

Gas Man
10-04-2010, 08:10 PM
ANother mike moore movie??

Bob
10-04-2010, 08:57 PM
ANother mike moore movie??

Dammit man! Oliver Stone...Scarface!

I was reading an article/interview with that Shia Labeouf and he was not liking one of his lines, actually a line he says after they ride the bikes, and he brought it up to Oliver Stone and Stone said something like, "I wrote Scareface, go fuck yourself." LOL oliver Stone is in the movie too for like 2 minutes.

vortech302
10-04-2010, 09:52 PM
best part of the movie is when ben walks into the room and says you cant ask me why but i need your help were gunna hurt some people and the other guy just calmly says ok whos car are we taking.

Oh yeah, by far the best part even though the movie is good, that's a good scene