PDA

View Full Version : New neighbors

telecast
10-03-2010, 06:59 PM
Couple, 50's, both ride. Sweet.

Bob
10-03-2010, 07:30 PM
Hope they are good man. The ones I always think are going to be cool end up asses and the ones I think I'll have trouble with end up being the good ones. LOL They new to the area?

Bob
10-03-2010, 10:18 PM
p.s. What are they riding?

zamochit
10-03-2010, 10:41 PM
Hell go over and greet them with a burn out in the driveway and some broken beer bottles in the yard.

telecast
10-04-2010, 08:19 AM
Hope they are good man. The ones I always think are going to be cool end up asses and the ones I think I'll have trouble with end up being the good ones. LOL They new to the area?

They're local. According to the landlord they rent a place now, but they're getting letters from that landlord's bank, he isn't paying the mortgage so they're bailing before they get evicted. Sounds like both husband and wife were Ford workers that got cut. They seem ok so far, we talked for a bit. They were glad to have another rider next door, they said they get a lot of grief where they are now when they start their bikes.

Over the last 8-10 years we've had some real nut cases in there. We've had pit bulls tearing through neighbor's fences to get at other dogs, we've had cops chasing people through our yard in the middle of the night, guns drawn. We've had people screaming at each other drunk, 3:00 am in the driveway. One guy liked to pose naked in his front window and peep in his downstairs neighbor's bathroom window. The list goes on. This summer was nice and quiet because the landlord moved back in for about 8 months, but now he's moved out again and the new neightbors are in. We can only hope. What sucks is the rest of the neighborhood is normal, and of course the one bad place is right next door.

p.s. What are they riding?

Both HD's. He has an older FLH and she has a built softail, haven't seen either one yet, they're waiting for the landlord to clear his crap out of the garage.

Hell go over and greet them with a burn out in the driveway and some broken beer bottles in the yard.

As you can see by the above descriptions, that's what I'm hoping to avoid!

Thruxtonbill
10-04-2010, 09:26 AM
:cool:It must be nice to have some younger folks then you live close by.

Gas Man
10-04-2010, 07:29 PM
That's always a plus side IMO.

I love it when I see a new neighbor roll up on his/her bike