PDA

View Full Version : Where I've been...

Bob
10-20-2008, 11:12 PM
Sorry for not being around all week.* I hate posting when I will be gone in the open for everyone to see.* You just never know who's watching the forums. ;)* Anyway, we took a little vacation to Florida and hit up Biketoberfest.* I wish I could of had the Drifter with me because it was just bumper to bumper bikes all through Daytona and the surrounding areas.* If you have never gone it's for sure a good time.

Berto
10-20-2008, 11:45 PM
Nice... glad you had a good time.

detdrbuzzard
10-21-2008, 07:13 AM
where are the pics?? glad ya had fun

bettyboop1w
10-21-2008, 09:54 AM
I was just getting ready to ask where have you been.* You sent us out riding and we haven't even meet the guy who started this.

Glad you had a nice vacation.* I hope that we all can do a long ride like together.* It doesn't have to be that far but somewhere.

Bob
10-21-2008, 08:49 PM
Thanks everyone!* Pics will be coming soon.* Honestly, I did not take many pics though.*

We actually did the Orlando thing and I have a bunch of family close to Daytona so we stayed with them for a few days and hit up some of the Biketoberfest stuff like Main Street in Daytona and Daytona International Speedway where all of the manufacturers are set up.

We also just closed on a new house so this was the last vacation we are getting for a while probably. LOL