PDA

View Full Version : Motorcycles, golf, hockey, hunting, whatever. Doesn't matter....

meinschaft
09-30-2010, 05:51 AM
http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/7192553/

dogbreath
09-30-2010, 06:04 AM
All I can think is that it would have been hilarious if it had been good comedic actors saying the lines :P

Also, this is why my fiance is reminded constantly that the withholding of the jay-jay only makes me more likely to do stupid man things :P

What the fuck are you doing up at 6 am?

meinschaft
09-30-2010, 07:17 AM
All I can think is that it would have been hilarious if it had been good comedic actors saying the lines :P

Also, this is why my fiance is reminded constantly that the withholding of the jay-jay only makes me more likely to do stupid man things :P

Some don't understand the concept of 'cause & effect' as it relates to stupid man things.

What the fuck are you doing up at 6 am?

I'm an early riser. Usually up around 5. I know. Crazy.

Gas Man
09-30-2010, 07:50 AM
Dog, He's just showing his age now.

And I couldn't see the vid from work.

telecast
09-30-2010, 07:58 AM
That's not funny, it's sad.

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND BEND OVER BITCH!

er...please?

Thruxtonbill
09-30-2010, 09:04 AM
She needs to be teabagged, grunge and pukefucked. BITCH!

meinschaft
09-30-2010, 09:11 AM
I did love the line, "I'll leave the Juergens lotion on the nightstand."

And Tele, you're right. I told the friend who sent me that link that it DEPRESSED me. Not funny, depressing.

And then they wonder why we do stoopid, as if there is no cause/effect......................

meinschaft
09-30-2010, 09:13 AM
Dog, He's just showing his age now.

And I couldn't see the vid from work.

Gas,

You nailed it. At my age I do get up early. The upside is I get to work when I effin' feel like it. Bastids.

Mudpuppy
09-30-2010, 10:42 AM
She needs to be teabagged, grunge and pukefucked. BITCH!

exactly.. i agree..

Thruxtonbill
09-30-2010, 05:37 PM
Ya know i've been thinking about this thread and the OP all day. I'm quite certain while visiting said OPs house one day, I spied what looked to be testicles sealed in a mason jar atop his fridge. This explains soooo much.