PDA

View Full Version : Finally

RedneckMedic
09-08-2010, 05:04 PM
Well as of today i can finally go out and drink legally(and not get busted by the cops anymore..i hated community service) so these bike nights at bars and stuff i can finally attend and not be told i cant come inside. So any of you geezers recommend any decent bars that aren't filled with too many douche bags all the time let me know. or if you guys just need a drinking buddy one night let me know because im sure ill be ready to go out and use my fancy new enhanced license any chance i get

meinschaft
09-08-2010, 05:19 PM
We should ride to the Damn Site Inn, in Hell. I'll buy you a cold one. If you can keep up.

Bob
09-08-2010, 08:42 PM
I don't drink so I'm the last person to give advice about bars. haha But I'm sure Gas Man has some Blue Oyster style bars he could recommend.

Chris300s
09-08-2010, 08:58 PM
What's the Blue sports bar on Southfield Rd. with the great pizza, Boomers? That's where I used to go wen I lived on Trenton (in SGate).
Outside of DR maybe you should specify a compass point....
Stingers in Wixom.
Whitmore Lake Tavern
Zukey Lake Tavern
Yacht Club in Livonia
Corner Brewery in Yspi.
Kuhnenn's in Warren
Stone Bar in Detroit
Grand Trunk Tavern in Detroit
I'm thirsty, gotta go...

Bob
09-08-2010, 09:15 PM
What's the Blue sports bar on Southfield Rd. with the great pizza, Boomers? That's where I used to go wen I lived on Trenton (in SGate).
Outside of DR maybe you should specify a compass point....
Stingers in Wixom.
Whitmore Lake Tavern
Zukey Lake Tavern
Yacht Club in Livonia
Corner Brewery in Yspi.
Kuhnenn's in Warren
Stone Bar in Detroit
Grand Trunk Tavern in Detroit
I'm thirsty, gotta go...

Id id not realize you used to live on Trenton. I used to work with a guy that used to live on Trenton. LOL He tried to get me to buy his house but Trenton was a busy road and it was right in the middle of them widening it.

Chris300s
09-08-2010, 10:23 PM
I used to live with my ex (ducking head smiley) just South of the church on the west side. I moved to Mount Clemens to get away from her (j/k). It was really confusing for folks outside of DR because we lived on Trenton Rd., in Southgate and my girlfirend worked at Taylor elementary in Trenton.

Gas Man
09-08-2010, 10:27 PM
Congrads.

I would try 3 nicks on eureka across from toys r us. Great small bar, tvs everywhere, great cheap drinks. Usually hot waitresses and customers. But not so much that it attracts douche bags.

Get ahold of me, I'll hook up with you. I haven't been out since the smoking ban but I hear it's GREAT!

Bob
09-08-2010, 10:54 PM
I used to live with my ex (ducking head smiley) just South of the church on the west side. I moved to Mount Clemens to get away from her (j/k). It was really confusing for folks outside of DR because we lived on Trenton Rd., in Southgate and my girlfirend worked at Taylor elementary in Trenton.

LOL Honestly I thought at first you said you used to live in Trenton.

Bob
09-08-2010, 10:55 PM
How about Gleasons? There's like a fight, stabbing or shooting there weekly. haha

Mudpuppy
09-09-2010, 11:10 AM
I don't drink so I'm the last person to give advice about bars. haha But I'm sure Gas Man has some Blue Oyster style bars he could recommend.

Believe dat! Chris is all about alternative life styles..

Bob
09-09-2010, 07:14 PM
Believe dat! Chris is all about alternative life styles..

Goes with the leather right?

snofrog
09-09-2010, 09:29 PM
Well as of today i can finally go out and drink legally(and not get busted by the cops anymore..i hated community service) so these bike nights at bars and stuff i can finally attend and not be told i cant come inside. So any of you geezers recommend any decent bars that aren't filled with too many douche bags all the time let me know. or if you guys just need a drinking buddy one night let me know because im sure ill be ready to go out and use my fancy new enhanced license any chance i get
what`s the reason you weren`t allowed in bar`s ?

horrorbusiness
09-09-2010, 09:30 PM

He tried to get me to come to a "lights out" party, Google saved my ass !

Bob
09-09-2010, 09:31 PM
He tried to get me to come to a "lights out" party, Google saved my ass !

Weird because he always tried to get me mad so we could make up and play "fluffy fingers".

RedneckMedic
09-09-2010, 10:32 PM
what`s the reason you weren`t allowed in bar`s ?

not 21

RedneckMedic
09-09-2010, 10:35 PM
ok so far in the past 2 days ive been to

malarkys
do-hickeys
McNastys
iron mikes (had some amazing wings tonight)

the girlfriend bought me a six pack and a bottle of single barrel jack and i had a good night last night and did an extra shot for big al last night too.

Bob
09-09-2010, 10:54 PM
ok so far in the past 2 days ive been to

malarkys
do-hickeys
McNastys
iron mikes (had some amazing wings tonight)

the girlfriend bought me a six pack and a bottle of single barrel jack and i had a good night last night and did an extra shot for big al last night too.

Fuck Do-Hickey's man. It's like all cops and Warthogs. Every time I ride by all of the cars have one ass to risk stickers on the windows. LOL

Mudpuppy
09-13-2010, 12:05 PM

i have "heard" he idolizes judas priest and their no life til leather (filmed then later revealed to be a gay video)..