PDA

View Full Version : Got the bike registered!

Bob
09-03-2010, 10:36 PM
Took me like 2 hours at the SOS and I was the third one in line this morning. Since there was a problem with the mileage on the title they had to go through a bunch of crap and the computers where not working right. It sucked but it's done now, knock on wood. Of course soon after I got home and found a leak in the coolant lines going through the carbs. So tomorrow I'm ripping all of that junk out and bypassing the coolant going to the carbs. This winter I'm going to pull all of the smog junk off too. I found a how-to article and it makes the engine look sooo much cleaner. Supposedly it makes it run smoother and better mpg as well.

apex factor
09-04-2010, 12:10 AM
mileage problem? hmm. Damn already working on the bike...wait I shouldn't be surprised.

vortech302
09-04-2010, 08:39 AM
Supposedly it makes it run smoother and better mpg as well.
Probably a little quicker, too. I might be able to ride today if you're gonna be around.

Bob
09-04-2010, 10:04 AM
Probably a little quicker, too. I might be able to ride today if you're gonna be around.

Stop on by man. I doubt I'll get out today because I'll be with my daughter and I need to get the leak fixed but I'll probably be in the garage.

Bob
09-04-2010, 10:05 AM
mileage problem? hmm. Damn already working on the bike...wait I shouldn't be surprised.

I have to get it ready to sell!