PDA

View Full Version : hobbies

detdrbuzzard
10-15-2008, 12:54 PM
besides motorcycling what other hobbies do you enjoy. fishing, boating, photagraphy, flying, hunting, computer building, autos ( mine ), bicycling

Berto
10-15-2008, 02:57 PM
Well, I like to cycle also, softball (used to be baseball), soccer and volleyball.

Also I enjoy writing... Fiction mostly... I have some short stories and a novel being edited.* Also working on my second novel.* Nothing published, so don't think I'll be famous... but I like telling stories... and reading them.

Gas Man
10-15-2008, 03:05 PM
there are alot of things I like to do.. but other hobbies... nope... its all motorcycles all the time.*

10-17-2008, 11:41 AM
I like to fish, when I stop to do it. The last two years though, if it's nice enough to fish, I'd rather ride, so my reply really should be the same as Gasman's.

I've got more books and mags on it around the house, and it's 90% of what I surf on the 'Net. If for some reason I'm not riding, very often I'm in the garage doing something to the bike.

I need to get my hands on a project bike for the winter otherwise I'm going to teardown a completely good bike for no real reason, though I'll justify it by getting the frame painted or powdercoated.* ;D

UABBYNORMAL2
12-03-2008, 08:39 PM
Riding-Riding-Welding-Cabin-Walking-Hunting-Fishing-Riding-Riding-

Bob
12-03-2008, 11:52 PM
Fishing, usually only a few times a year though, detailing, working in the garage, working on the sites.

Berto
12-04-2008, 03:49 PM
Getting into guitar playing... any other people that play here.* I would love to get some advice from peeps on how to get better.

We may get together and jam for a bit.* I play two songs now, not a great list, but it will keep growing.* Been playing only for 6 weeks.

bettyboop1w
12-09-2008, 03:27 PM
Berto you go boy and going and going...

I like roller skate, bowl, ride, roller coasters, fishing, canoening, salsa dance, ballroom, working on my bike

Bob
12-10-2008, 09:52 PM
Berto you go boy and going and going...

I like roller skate, bowl, ride, roller coasters, fishing, canoening, salsa dance, ballroom, working on my bike

Salsa like in "Along Came Polly"?