PDA

View Full Version : 2012

Mudpuppy
08-24-2010, 03:57 PM
Is anyone up on all this 2012 talk?

I would like to hear your input and opinions, comments, whatever..

Just not really looking to discuss the bullshit movie UNLESS it is something to do with putting out a movie like that to shape public perception or manipulate events, etc. But to discuss a movie with zero merit is not really my point here..

I have been watching more and more on this subject and reading up on it.. Not really sure I have formed an entire opinion yet but working on it..

Thruxtonbill
08-24-2010, 03:59 PM
Go change your bong water.

telecast
08-24-2010, 04:07 PM
I think the Mayans were writing all this shit down and ran out of wall space...

If it's going to happen there's not a thing I can do about it.

Rider
08-24-2010, 04:42 PM
I think Mayans OD'd on Peyote.

RedneckMedic
08-24-2010, 05:42 PM
im not the person to talk to because i think its a bunch of hooey the guy you need to talk to is the dude that started the penis thing on 89x cuz he was all about it the other day when he called them.

all i can say is im happy that im turning 21 soon because now i can stock up on fire arms to shoot all the people who are going to be going nutso around that time. so i can sit on my couch with a bowl of popcorn and watch people freak out like they did in 2000 and shoot anyone that walks through my door.

then everyone keeps bringing up all the thinks that have been happening like the weather, oil leaks, a black president. then when you watch stupid movies it just freaks people out (i did enjoy the movie though). its like when a someone gets the flu they go on web md and then aftrer reading for a while they automatically think they have aids or cancer.

and if the world does end up coming to end wether it by a flood, comet, dinosaurs returning from the dead, a plague, or the almighty himself returning to save our souls i kniow i will be riding and ride my bike straight into the wave or comet or whatever because as telecast said there aint shit we can do about it and i sure as shit wouldnt be going out trying to hide in my basement...rugby out...bang bang

Mudpuppy
08-24-2010, 06:23 PM
i personally think nothing major is going to happen but what does happen will be deadly due to panic.. the mayans were not really predicting the end of the world.. or the other 2 civilizations that picked the same date for whatever reason.. they were predicting or forecasting the end of an age.. so technically nothing really bad should happen.. but that doesn't mean i will sit at home eating popcorn after changing my bong water..

what is of particular interest to me is:

Nasa has confirmed a huge hole in our electromagnetic field - it's a fact
Scientists have confirmed, just like 150 years ago, there will be solar flares
There has been widespread talk about the "great culling"
Cheyene Bunker in Colorado and the new Denver International Airport
The weak electrical grid, remember the blackout a couple years back?

So what does all of this mean? I am not sure. Based on the information about the solar flares 150 years ago, when technology wasn't at its peak like it is now - think about it everything relies on electronics, it basically caused little or no damage - there was some telegraph machines that caught on fire. Fast forward to now - same level of solar flares would wipe out the power grid. This means no fresh water, no gas, no communications. It would cause instant wide spread panic. Cheyene Mountain and the Denver Airport are of particular interest. What is the story behind those? Certainly of interest. Especially when a government official admits the Cheyene Bunker is specifically built for 2012. And the Denver airport with all its weird images and statues. The apocalyptic paintings? The talk of a 300,000 square foot city underneath the new airport. The continued "digging" and clearly material to build tunnels under the airport. The fact they built an airport far from the city of Denver when they didn't need one? As far as the hole in the electromagnetic field of earth - they stumbled upon that. They didn't even know it was there. 15 satellites went through it and they were like wtf is that? Was that there 150 years ago when the solar flares hit? Probably not. So if the same magnitude solar flares rain down now would it be more severe with less protection from our force field, the electromagnetic field? Experts in the energy field have been screaming for years even before the blackout that we need to fix our power grid.

Just way too much information out there to ignore. That is all I am saying. Some extremists are studying torsion field physics and saying the world will turn itself inside out. Now something like that I don't care how deep your bunker is, it will be more like a deep grave.

horrorbusiness
08-24-2010, 07:35 PM
If they were so dang-nab smart, why ain't they running two wheel Michigan instead of drwing stick figures on cave walls.

Chris300s
08-24-2010, 08:37 PM
http://www.topatoco.com/graphics/00000001/snf-conspiracy.gif

Bob
08-24-2010, 08:37 PM
I'm afraid it'll be just like Y2K. Airplanes will crash, cars will not work any longer and boats will sink. Not to mention your computers tv's, cell phones, and anything else won't work.

Actually I was just reading an article that was saying the electrical grid is much better now and there probably will never be an outage like that ever again.

All I know is if I spent any time worrying about stuff i could not control I'd be dead from high blood pressure, which i already have. LOL ;)

Gas Man
08-24-2010, 08:41 PM
No its the bed bugs

http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-national/20100824/bedbug.list/

telecast
08-24-2010, 09:30 PM
Losing the power grid doesn't mean no water. Just about every water system has backup power to run the pumps for wells, pumping stations and treatment plants. same for sewer, so you can still shit.

Mad Dog
08-24-2010, 10:35 PM
I'm afraid it'll be just like Y2K. Not to mention your computers tv's, cell phones, and anything else won't work. ;)

I'm still trying to reboot my computer from Y2K. 2012 will have to wait damnit!:rolleyes:

Mudpuppy
08-25-2010, 12:26 AM
i had a whole elaborate diatribe but hit the next thread button and *poof* it was wiped out.. in a nut shell it's a typical response by the programmed masses who refuse to look outside their blinders and think for themselves.. i am not surprised.. i was hoping to generate some intelligent conversation but maybe that just is not possible.. just like when you attempt to discuss zeitgeist with anyone.. regardless something interesting that i found that makes a lot of sense to me in regards to 2012 and the even bigger picture.. this is very in line with some of my theories and i find the global cohesion initiative very interesting:

http://www.december212012.com/articles/general_information/Is_There_Science_Behind_2012_Prophecies.htm

meinschaft
08-25-2010, 07:44 AM
If they were so dang-nab smart, why ain't they running two wheel Michigan instead of drwing stick figures on cave walls.

Actually, the Mayans carved those figures on temples and pyramids. Pretty cool, shit, I've visited a number in Mexico and Central America. They were math-obsessed and huge sky-watchers, which is how they worked out a calendar WAY more accurate than the one we use. Their was accurate for 52,000,000 years and they didn't need to add a day (Leap Days) every four years.

Do I need to stock my basement with H20 and survival gear? I threw out all that shit after the Y2K fiasco...... Kept my hydroponic set-up....

Thruxtonbill
08-25-2010, 09:18 AM
Actually, the Mayans carved those figures on temples and pyramids. Pretty cool, shit, I've visited a number in Mexico and Central America. They were math-obsessed and huge sky-watchers, which is how they worked out a calendar WAY more accurate than the one we use. Their was accurate for 52,000,000 years and they didn't need to add a day (Leap Days) every four years.

Do I need to stock my basement with H20 and survival gear? I threw out all that shit after the Y2K fiasco...... Kept my hydroponic set-up....

You really don't need to smoke the whole thing, just half and save the rest for later.....jeeesshhhh.

Mudpuppy
08-25-2010, 11:00 AM

Interesting.. the mayans were quite intriguing.. still the message is very unclear concerning their calendar that expires either on 12/21/2012 or 12/23/2012 depending on what interpretation you believe.. at first i thought 12/20/2012 was an interesting date and maybe it does have significance..

Its also interesting that the Mayan, Hoppi Indians and Hindu who never had any contact with each other all have the same date in mind for whatever reason - they all point to 12/21/2012. For what reason is unclear. A great cleansing? Armageddon? A new age? A great enlightenment?

And what makes it even more interesting is NASA and scientists have confirmed something of unknown magnitude will occur at that exact time.

4 sources same time line.

meinschaft
08-25-2010, 11:03 AM
And what makes it even more interesting is NASA and scientists have confirmed something of unknown magnitude will occur at that exact time.

4 sources same time line.[/QUOTE]

MP - what is your source for this? I mean the NASA thing.

Mudpuppy
08-25-2010, 11:21 AM
it's all over the place..

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2008/16dec_giantbreach/

That is from NASA's own website..

Here is another article on their website talking about an upcoming solar storm - this is from 2006 and it points to 2012 although it says could be sooner - 2010 or 2011.. since 2006 they have fine tuned that prediction to 2012:

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2006/10mar_stormwarning/

and here is a more recent article:

http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-seattle/2012-may-bring-the-perfect-storm-solar-flares-systems-collapse

There is a ton of information out there on this including the hole in our electromagnetic field, the fact the sun will be in solar maximum cycle 24 in 2012 and that we will be directly centered on the equator of the milky way right during the winter solstice in 2012 - giving us a completed unobstructed view of the universe with no planets blocking, etc.

This is why I say all this information is interesting.. Now if you look at the previous cycles of the sun you would see the last actual maximum was as great or almost as great as what they are predicting in 2012.. but like trying to determine what the stock market will do tomorrow they also are "predicting" - are they accurate? they are basing it on past cycles, etc. maybe, maybe not. and the methods they are using are fairly new.

meinschaft
08-25-2010, 11:35 AM
Wow!! I'm taking the laptop and heading to the basement.

it's all over the place..

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2008/16dec_giantbreach/

That is from NASA's own website..

Here is another article on their website talking about an upcoming solar storm - this is from 2006 and it points to 2012 although it says could be sooner - 2010 or 2011.. since 2006 they have fine tuned that prediction to 2012:

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2006/10mar_stormwarning/

and here is a more recent article:

http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-seattle/2012-may-bring-the-perfect-storm-solar-flares-systems-collapse

There is a ton of information out there on this including the hole in our electromagnetic field, the fact the sun will be in solar maximum cycle 24 in 2012 and that we will be directly centered on the equator of the milky way right during the winter solstice in 2012 - giving us a completed unobstructed view of the universe with no planets blocking, etc.

This is why I say all this information is interesting.. Now if you look at the previous cycles of the sun you would see the last actual maximum was as great or almost as great as what they are predicting in 2012.. but like trying to determine what the stock market will do tomorrow they also are "predicting" - are they accurate? they are basing it on past cycles, etc. maybe, maybe not. and the methods they are using are fairly new.

Rider
08-25-2010, 01:26 PM
I guess it's about time to execute motherfuckers I don't like? By the time I go to trial the earth will be destroyed....

Yeah right. :D

Dirty
08-25-2010, 02:30 PM
Self replicating nanobots (refered to as grey goo) released in the gulf to clean up the oil will destroy the planet long before 2012. ;)

From Wikipedia: In a History Channel broadcast, grey goo is referred to in a futuristic doomsday scenario: "In a common practice, billions of nanobots are released to clean up an oil spill off the coast of Louisiana. However, due to a programming error, the nanobots devour all carbon based objects, instead of just the hydrocarbons of the oil. The nanobots destroy everything, all the while, replicating themselves. Within days, the planet is turned to dust." (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_goo)

Mudpuppy
10-20-2010, 02:52 PM
It is postponed or already happened: http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/mayan-calendars-2012-doomsday-prophecy-wrong/story?id=11926347

zamochit
10-21-2010, 12:41 AM
The only thing that I forsee in 2012 is the total collapse of the American economy as we know it. The market continues to rise on faults hope as it did in 2001-2007. A great money maker for the rich folk sucking in the middleclass to invest as they get ready to pull out and make their money back, then boom the middleclass man gets his retirement wiped out once more.

We cannot further expand credit, as we're still up against the wall. We never defaulted and got rid of the bad debt - our government and banks hid it instead. We are not expanding real wages and therefore we are not expanding economic surplus with which to expand consumption and pay down debt balances. The currency is depreciating due to the actions of The Fed and Government so in purchasing-power-adjusted terms buying power is going down, not up, and prices for energy and commodities will continue to rise. We cannot devalue sufficiently to fix the problem as the bad debt is some 10x or more the currency in the system. Printing of that amount would take the /DX to roughly 10 and destroy the currency along with everyone's standard of living. That would not exacerbate the Depression, it would lead to immediate privation for more than 200 million Americans and result in an instantaneous "hot" (that is, shooting-style, not political-style) revolution.

THE ONLY MEANS OF EXITING THE PROBLEM SHORT OF A WORLD WAR THAT DESTROYS MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF PRODUCTIVE CAPACITY AND TAKES HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF LIVES IS TO FORCE THE BAD DEBT INTO THE OPEN AND FORCE THOSE WHO ARE HIDING LOSSES TO ADMIT TO AND EAT THEM, KNOWING FULL WELL IT WILL BANKRUPT THEM!

Mudpuppy
10-21-2010, 11:22 AM
^^ what he said

vortech302
10-22-2010, 11:15 AM
I hope the world doesn't end, I've been keeping my debt low and downsizing my toys for the past couple years, not living like a king

Mudpuppy
10-22-2010, 12:17 PM
really i don't care anymore.. it is way out of our control and if it did end nothing we could do about it.. live for the day (with a plan for the future mixed in for good measure)..