PDA

View Full Version : You guys are showing up in my dreams now! WTF?!

Bob
08-16-2010, 09:02 PM
Had a dream last night that Rugby and myself were heading for a ride. We stopped at some bike shop, but in the dream the shop looked like some sort of tiki bar for some reason. I don't remember going into the shop but we came out and my jacket and helmet were gone and the dude that stole my stuff left his helmet behind. I took his helmet and smashed it against this brick wall and at that moment up rolls Gas Man and Telecast and they where asking what was wrong. I told them and Gas Man ended up knowing the owner of the tiki bike shop so we went in and checked the security tapes. For some reason the pictures they had were stills and the guys picture was a mug shot. He ended up being a Native American and a member of some club called the "Tahoes". WTF?!?! Anyway, Telecast knew of the club and told us to be careful because Rugby and myself were headed to his house to grab a spare helmet and then we were going to go to this dudes club house and "cut his throat". I woke up as we got to Rugby's house, which was some goofy apartment complex but more like a huge old house with a bunch of rooms rented out, and we were trying to find the helmet.

I usually don't remember dreams but this one was too messed up not to remember.

Bob
08-16-2010, 09:02 PM
p.s. At least you all had clothes on.

Gas Man
08-16-2010, 09:10 PM
WTF dude!!!
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Posting/lumpics.jpg

LOL

And the funny part about that for me is that I'm "that guy" that seems to know everybody. I'm the guy that "has a guy" for everything. Its funny.

Bob
08-16-2010, 09:26 PM
WTF dude!!!
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Posting/lumpics.jpg

LOL

And the funny part about that for me is that I'm "that guy" that seems to know everybody. I'm the guy that "has a guy" for everything. Its funny.

What I found weird is that you and tele were riding seperate bikes and not riding bitch. haha

I thought of that when I woke up how you are the guy that knows everyone. Must of been why I dreamt it.

RedneckMedic
08-17-2010, 12:39 AM
and the funny part is ive never met you and that my house is an apartment complex yet you have seen my house before. and i can picture the mug shot

http://cfsworldmusic.wikispaces.com/file/view/Sitting_Bull.jpg/44348587/Sitting_Bull.jpg

telecast
08-17-2010, 07:44 AM
I'm not at all certain I even want to comment.

Bob, you clearly need to organize a group ride. You must be missing that in your life. Like when you crave an orange, your body is telling you you need vitamin C. Well, either that or a trip to Florida.

Anyway, this dream is telling you to get out more, slit a few throats, crush some helmets.

Gas Man
08-17-2010, 10:55 AM
Ya that.

Mudpuppy
08-18-2010, 11:25 AM
i knew i wasn't involved because i only show up in nightmares..

Gas Man
08-20-2010, 08:49 AM
i knew i wasn't involved because i only show up in nightmares..
Quoted for truth!

Mudpuppy
08-20-2010, 11:18 AM
That's real talk