PDA

View Full Version : Man I hate cops...

Bob
08-08-2010, 08:39 PM
I'm sure some of you know my feelings toward most cops out there and it's things like this that make me feel that way.

I was going riding with a buddy and he told me that he invited his buddy, a police chief, along with us. I told him I'd pass because I won't ride with cops. He said, "But we go fast and we won't get any tickets because ehe just whips out his badge!" That's the problem! Freaking oinkies writing tickets all day long for speeding and then off duty they speed because they can. What about leading by example?

Then this co-worker of mine, he's a kid going to school to be a cop for some reason, tells me how "badass" this local cop is because he "rides a bike!". Then he goes on to tell me about how he is part of the local cop M/C and how they all hang at this local bar and get drunk and do all of these stupid things. Shit they'd not hesitate ticketing or locking one of us up for. It's stuff like that that just irks me beyond belief.

It's like none of them become cops to serve and protect. They just want to carry that badge and that gun and get away with stuff they could not get away with without the two.

Rant over. LOL

Mudpuppy
08-08-2010, 09:57 PM
i hear you... abuse of power and revenue generation..

Gas Man
08-11-2010, 09:20 PM
The abuse will amaze you...trust me I know.

Rider
08-12-2010, 08:22 AM
I avoid cops, cops avoid me. I do however have a friend who is a DEA agent and he is very cool.

Bob
08-12-2010, 09:38 AM
I avoid cops, cops avoid me. I do however have a friend who is a DEA agent and he is very cool.

Yeah, I know a guy that is an ICE agent and he's fine. I think it's the local cops that act the worst.

Mad Dog
08-12-2010, 10:09 AM
Yeah, I know a guy that is an ICE agent and he's fine. I think it's the local cops that act the worst.

Yup, the lower down the food chain ya go the more politics and egos play a part in it. If I have a problem I prefer to deal with the state police.

vortech302
08-12-2010, 07:26 PM
I don't even carry a badge with me cause if I caught doing something stupid I deserve a ticket.

RedneckMedic
08-12-2010, 07:30 PM
ya cops are getting adventurous now they fly helicopter around the neighborhood and look for pot. had a whirly bird doing circles on my block for about a half hour on tuesday. they busted one house down the street but dont know of any others. my moms friend was over and she works for DRANO and said they do it about twice a year and use infra red looking for growers. i was pissed though because i was trying to take a nap when it happened.

Bob
08-12-2010, 08:33 PM
ya cops are getting adventurous now they fly helicopter around the neighborhood and look for pot. had a whirly bird doing circles on my block for about a half hour on tuesday. they busted one house down the street but dont know of any others. my moms friend was over and she works for DRANO and said they do it about twice a year and use infra red looking for growers. i was pissed though because i was trying to take a nap when it happened.

Dude! We had one over my parents neighborhood too. It was not a news or marked with any sort of police markings and it was low.

Bob
08-12-2010, 08:33 PM
I don't even carry a badge with me cause if I caught doing something stupid I deserve a ticket.

LOL But you can outrun them anyway.

Bob
08-15-2010, 10:34 AM
Did anyone catch the show on CNN last night about the cops in New Orleans after the floods? They where like full blow ghetto thugs. Shot several unarmed people and a lot in the backs.

meinschaft
08-16-2010, 09:52 AM
No surprise here:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26183739/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

Did the show talk about the Blackwater thugs who were patrolling the streets? Hired mercenaries. Supposed to be illegal in the US.

Bob
08-16-2010, 05:12 PM
No surprise here:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26183739/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

Did the show talk about the Blackwater thugs who were patrolling the streets? Hired mercenaries. Supposed to be illegal in the US.

How old is that article? Because CNN said it was tossed out but then like 2 cops came forward and started ratting all the other cops out.

meinschaft
08-17-2010, 02:45 PM
How old is that article? Because CNN said it was tossed out but then like 2 cops came forward and started ratting all the other cops out.

http://msnbcmedia3.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Sources/sourceAP.standard.gif
updated 8/13/2008 6:10:03 PM ET

Bob
08-17-2010, 05:39 PM
http://msnbcmedia3.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Sources/sourceAP.standard.gif
updated 8/13/2008 6:10:03 PM ET

Yeah, since then a couple of cops must of grown consciouses and came forward.