PDA

View Full Version : People are idiots.

aeryck
07-16-2010, 08:38 PM
Buncha savages in this town, I swear. Went to a car/bike show to support autism last tuesday down in garden city, and when I came back to my bike I discovered some jackoff stole one of my rear turn signal covers.

So, since I was planning on eventually getting an integrated tail light/turn signal anyhow, this just accelerated the process.

End result looks nice, light looks identical to the stock tail light. I opted not to put the inline power resistors in, so the flash rate is faster. I prefer the faster rate since it is a bit more attention-getting.

Bob
07-16-2010, 10:38 PM
Sucks man. I'd love to catch someone messing with my stuff so I could cut their throat and drag them behind my bike. Glad you got the news one though.

zamochit
07-17-2010, 12:00 AM
Anyone else see how violent Bob has gotten since he got married?;)

Mudpuppy
07-17-2010, 01:11 AM
dude that sux.. fucking hooligans

aeryck
07-17-2010, 03:09 AM
Yeah, the shitty thing is I have a 2-way alarm with a uber-sensitive shock sensor that'll page me if it goes off... did I think to set it when I got there? "Naw, its a car and bike show, it should be fine."

Damnit.

RoadZombie
07-18-2010, 11:07 PM
Had a similar situation yesterday. Either it fell off or someone stole it...just noticed last night I was missing a swingarm bolt cover. I really don't want to believe that someone stole my shit at a charity event.

Doug
07-25-2010, 10:30 AM
Most people seem to have a serious lack of respect for others, even for human life anymore. (anybody remember when some of us were kids? we get pissed at somebody, have a fist fight, then go back to being friends? Now people just shoot people without hesitation)

Oh yeah, many seem to think they're barney bad-ass in real life because they can talk shit online all day from the safety of their computer with no consequences.

It's a strange way of things anymore, and tough to understand....