PDA

View Full Version : WSL Ride Saturday July 3, 2010

Mudpuppy
07-01-2010, 10:10 PM
Meeting at 10am at US23 and North Territorial at Shell Gas Station just West of US 23. Riding the WSL (West Side Loop) and some people are going for some pizza at some place I never heard of.

For more info, questions or whatever post up here, PM me or email me at mudpuppy@wideopensportbikes.net

RoadZombie
07-02-2010, 01:35 AM
I'll be out of town on roads that would make the WSL their bitch. ;-) Would love to go otherwise. Been awhile since it's been more than just me and the gf on the bike. Definitely wouldn't mind a small group ride again.

NinjaGirl
07-02-2010, 01:40 AM
You suck, MP. You would pick the weekend I'm in the Yoop.

Frankenhippie
07-02-2010, 09:50 AM
I would like to go but I will have to play it by ear. been fighting some bug, missed work yesterday but had to come in today or not get paid for Monday (paid day off). So it depends on how crappy I feel tomorrow morning. LOL I hate being sick on a long weekend... sucks!

Like I said... we'll see....

Mudpuppy
07-02-2010, 03:33 PM
Sorry I didn't really pick the schedule.. We will do it again soon for sure.. Maybe on the 9th? I think I am free that day as well.. I just got back from the best roads on the North American Continent - US129, US28, etc. And I am going back down the end of the month - I like this "get paid to ride" program they have going on here at work.. f'king a..

Tomorrow I was planning to ride and then saw Redline was doing a ride so I am just joining their ride.. They always have great rides and bonus I don't have to lead just follow..

Gas Man
07-02-2010, 09:29 PM
Sounds awesome Mud.

Remind me to go with one time... they'll shit when I roll up on the ultra!

Mudpuppy
07-03-2010, 12:32 AM
You will be 1 of 2 ultras then because my BIL most likely will be there..