PDA

View Full Version : Ton Up Pics

zamochit
06-27-2010, 11:11 AM
I didn't get a lot of pics, my camera was acting up. The band wasn't playing and didn't see any of the pin up girls which was the only reason I went;(

zamochit
06-27-2010, 11:18 AM
Some more.

zamochit
06-27-2010, 11:21 AM
This sux! Loading one pic at a time is too long, 5 more and I'm done.

telecast
06-27-2010, 11:29 AM
You can load multiples.

I was surprised how many Rickman's were there. Mostly Honda versions, but I think I remember seeing one Matchless too.

aeryck
06-27-2010, 02:18 PM
I didn't get a lot of pics, my camera was acting up. The band wasn't playing and didn't see any of the pin up girls which was the only reason I went;(

We saw a couple of the pinup girls wandering around on cross st, but didn't see the actual photoshoot/beauty contest. It probably happened before we got there.

Actually we saw more guys in kilts (anyone got any eye bleach?) than pinup girls. Yeah, it was disturbing.. especially one guy in a kilt riding a pit bike... Thankfully I looked away before I got to find out whether those guys really do wear anything under their kilts.

zamochit
06-27-2010, 10:34 PM
We saw a couple of the pinup girls wandering around on cross st, but didn't see the actual photoshoot/beauty contest. It probably happened before we got there.

Actually we saw more guys in kilts (anyone got any eye bleach?) than pinup girls. Yeah, it was disturbing.. especially one guy in a kilt riding a pit bike... Thankfully I looked away before I got to find out whether those guys really do wear anything under their kilts.

I saw the guy in the kilt on the pit bike, it was about as disturbing as the terds they had wrestling.