PDA

View Full Version : From the Department of WHAT THE F#@K?

telecast
06-16-2010, 12:18 PM
German student attacks Hell's Angels with puppy

BERLIN (Reuters) A German student created a major traffic jam in Bavaria after making a rude gesture at a group of Hell's Angels motorcycle gang members, hurling a puppy at them and then escaping on a stolen bulldozer.
German police said on Monday that after making his getaway from the Hell's Angels club, the 26-year-old dumped the bulldozer, causing a 5 km (3 miles) traffic jam near the southern town of Allershausen, local police said. He then fled to his home nearby where he was apprehended by the police.
"What motivated him to throw a puppy at the Hell's Angels is currently unclear," said a spokesman for local police, adding that the student had lately been suffering from depression.
The puppy was now in safe hands, the spokesman added.
(Reporting by Max Chrambach, editing by Paul Casciato)

Gas Man
06-16-2010, 12:47 PM
Yeah I read that shit today. WOW! Off his meds... for real this time!

Thruxtonbill
06-16-2010, 01:09 PM
AAhhh that shit happens everyday.

Mudpuppy
06-16-2010, 01:43 PM
That is some crazy shit..

Bob
06-16-2010, 07:51 PM
Wow, that is not the sort of story you expect to see the 1%ers mentioned in. LOL On another note, looks like ATF shot and killed and Outlaw this week and arrested a bunch more in a few different states.

telecast
06-16-2010, 08:24 PM
I'm still amazed every time I read it. How random can you possibly get? When would you expect a short article to include the words 'student', 'Hell's Angels', 'puppy', and 'bulldozer'?

If you tried to write that shit you'd get laughed out of the publisher's office.

Bob
06-16-2010, 08:28 PM
I'm still amazed every time I read it. How random can you possibly get? When would you expect a short article to include the words 'student', 'Hell's Angels', 'puppy', and 'bulldozer'?

If you tried to write that shit you'd get laughed out of the publisher's office.

And not include the word "beaten". LOL It must of been obvious the kid was messed up or something.

telecast
06-16-2010, 08:36 PM
Well, Hell's Angel or not, it's pretty tough to jump on a moving bulldozer all things considered!

aeryck
06-16-2010, 08:56 PM
And the fact he got away just proves bulldozers are faster than harleys. =]

Gas Man
06-16-2010, 10:27 PM
You guys are funnier than the article!!!

Thruxtonbill
06-16-2010, 11:28 PM

That's cause it was a 100th Anniversary Heritage Dozerster Special Edition.

Mudpuppy
06-17-2010, 12:09 AM

either that or if it doesn't say BMW they don't know how to ride it across the pond ja?

snofrog
06-17-2010, 12:10 AM
That's cause it was a 100th Anniversary Heritage Dozerster Special Edition.
dont forget , screamin eagle :D

telecast
06-17-2010, 07:55 AM
If it was able to outrun a Harley it was clearly a Japanese-made sportdozer.

Mudpuppy
06-17-2010, 11:57 AM
If it was able to outrun a Harley it was clearly a Japanese-made sportdozer.

and it wasn't a straight road..

telecast
06-18-2010, 02:42 PM
Here's a better article.

A young man in Bavaria who reportedly forgot to take his medication taunted a group of Hells Angels (http://www.thelocal.de/tag/Hells_Angels) at their clubhouse over the weekend by dropping his pants, throwing a puppy at the bikers, and then making his getaway in a stolen front loader.

The 26-year-old drove onto the biker clubhouse grounds on Sunday afternoon in Allershausen, a town just north of Munich, daily tz reported on Monday.

There the Munich student pulled down his Bermuda shorts, mooning a group of bikers before throwing a puppy at them, the paper said.

Then the man fled the scene, stopping at an autobahn construction site to steal a front loader, which he attempted to drive to Munich.

But his slow pace caused a 5-kilometre traffic jam, the paper reported.

After making it just one kilometre along the highway, the 26-year-old hitched a ride with a truck, which let him off in Eching, not far from Munich.

Police lost track of him for a while there, but they quickly located him again, finding out that he had neglected to take his medication for depression.

He was checked into a psychiatric clinic for treatment. Meanwhile the puppy he tossed at the bikers is being cared for by a Freising animal shelter.

The Local (news@thelocal.de (news@thelocal.de))

RoadZombie
06-21-2010, 04:23 PM
Police lost track of him for a while there, but they quickly located him again, finding out that he had neglected to take his medication for depression.

The Local (news@thelocal.de (news@thelocal.de))

Hrmm...when I don't take my antidepressant, all that happens is I get the shits for a day or two. I want the depression he has...mooning, puppy throwing, tractor stealing, and all!