PDA

View Full Version : Holy Shit!

10-02-2008, 05:15 PM
Just went for a short ride, and I gotta say, people are driving exceptionally shitty today. I think I'm lucky to still be here really....you'd think it was the first day of summer, or a Friday afternoon, or a Holiday.

On second thought, maybe those drivers are still lucky to be here.* >:(

Anyway, I'm home safe and sound finally, and happy to see you all. If any of you go out yet today, watch your back. Watch it twice.

*whew*

10-02-2008, 05:28 PM
And another thing, while I'm venting...

WTF is wrong with people on Craigslist??

I loose my job so I list a bunch of shit cheap. Not trying to get rich, but keep some cash flow rolling. I get emails, trade phone numbers, set times and dates, and then sit here on my ass all day waiting, and they never show up. No show, no call, no email.

I have one guy who I've been emailing back and forth with for three days. His last one to me today says I'll give you x amount of dollars and pick it up today. I say OK. Here it is, about 10 hours later and I haven't heard anything form the guy. Hell I even offered to meet him half way, and still nothing.* >:(

I won't be mad or offended if you change your mind, but really, can't you at least let the person know?

Then I go thru the want ads, find stuff I have that match what people want, and same thing. Here I sit, for nothing. And if you want to see some funny shit, read the want ads of all the people who want shit for free cause times are so hard. Excuse me! Times are hard for pretty much all of us, hello!

Sometimes, people really piss me off. Common f**king courtesy man. What the hell happened to it??* >:(

Ok, I'm done now. I think... LOL

vortech302
10-02-2008, 10:10 PM
I know how you feel, I've listed stuff and had people not show up, contact them and make sure they're alright, and they're like "well, it's only a $50 part, I didn't think you'd sit around and wait for me to show up".* MF'er, if you said you're coming why wouldn't I plan on being home, at least call and tell me you're not coming so I'm not sitting around my house waiting.

detdrbuzzard
10-10-2008, 12:18 PM
how come you don't have some of your stuff that you are selling listed on the forum?

vortech302
10-10-2008, 03:51 PM
This is stuff I've sold in the past.* I bought two chatterboxes earlier this year that I am getting ready to sell, they should be up tomorrow as long as I can take a couple pictures