PDA

View Full Version : Hey dj!!!!!

BreaksDJ_07GSXR
05-20-2010, 01:25 PM
Waddup everybody,

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. First off, thanks to jerrygsx for telling me about the site. I go by "Cip" (pronounced "Sip"), or DJ Cipster, being that I'm a bedroom DJ (spin Breakbeat, Trance, and Chillout) and I ride an '07 GSX-R600. I love being on two wheels, averaging about 10,000 miles each year, and I ride anywhere and everywhere, weather permitting (I try to stay out of rain, only cuz I'm lazy to clean the bike after). I've ridden to Niagara Falls, the Mighty Mac, Chicago, and only as far south as Toledo. I love motorcycle trips. I always ride sensibly, and with ATGATT, cuz I like the idea of seeing tomorrow so I can do it again, and I love meeting and riding with new people that have the same attitude, so if that's you, LET'S RIDE!

I also have a helmet cam rolling most of the time, so watch out, you could be on Cipster cam, or the Cipster ass cam (rear mount). I'm part of the youtube phenomenon called "motorcycle vlogging", and the youtube motorcycle vlogger community, and you can check out my vids here if you'd like:

www.youtube.com/djcipster4breaks

Also, if you're into electronic music, I have mixes available for free download on my site:

www.djcipster.com

That's about it! Hope to meet and ride with some of you guys and girls! Take care!

Oh, and here's me and the bike:
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c224/DJ_Cipster/100_1978.jpg

NinjaGirl
05-20-2010, 01:51 PM
Awesome introduction!! Welcome to the site. Nice bike by the way.

RoadZombie
05-20-2010, 03:07 PM
Welcome aboard! Seen some of your YouTube stuff already. Nice to see so many new faces around here!

Oh! and hey, a bunch of us are heading out to Stingers in Wixom tonight around 6 this evening...feel free to stop by if you'd like. I'd already be there, but as a condition of my 1/2 day I took off, I have to run back to work around 4:30 to cover the last 1/2 hour and lock up. :-/

10,000 miles a year...nice! I did around 7000 last year...definitely planning on improving that number this year. ;-) With more days like this one, it's definitely possible. By the end of the day I'll be looking at around 200 at least. Anyhow, off to go get more crap accomplished!

jerrygsx
05-20-2010, 05:28 PM
Cip,

About F' ing time you joined up here! You will find all kinds of great bikes and riders (maybe not as nice as me:D) here, and there's always someone riding somewhere if you get the urge to zoom. Cool Intro by the way!:drag:

Bob
05-20-2010, 07:03 PM
Welcome to the site man!

wrath
05-20-2010, 08:59 PM
Hey Cip, welcome to the site, fairly new myself. Nice to see another sportbike added to the mix. Nice looking bike ya got there. More pics and info about her when ya got time....

Wrath

Mudpuppy
05-20-2010, 11:41 PM
Welcome to the site.. Its riding season bro.. we are riding.. seems like there is 6 of us that like to ride.. that's all the people i have seen this year so far from several forums.. you can be lucky # 7 and join us.. saturday i am doing an extended WSL ride.. and next thursday pizza in hell.. great introduction btw.. hope to see you out on 2..

BreaksDJ_07GSXR
05-21-2010, 12:30 AM
Welcome aboard! Seen some of your YouTube stuff already. Nice to see so many new faces around here!

Oh! and hey, a bunch of us are heading out to Stingers in Wixom tonight around 6 this evening...feel free to stop by if you'd like. I'd already be there, but as a condition of my 1/2 day I took off, I have to run back to work around 4:30 to cover the last 1/2 hour and lock up. :-/

10,000 miles a year...nice! I did around 7000 last year...definitely planning on improving that number this year. ;-) With more days like this one, it's definitely possible. By the end of the day I'll be looking at around 200 at least. Anyhow, off to go get more crap accomplished!

Hey RoadZombie, thanks for the heads up, unfortunately, I had to work today, I work afternoons, 4 days a week, and alternating weekends, had I been free, I woulda tried to make it out there, some other time tho, but I'm gonna try to make the most out of my 3 day weekend here.

Cip,

About F' ing time you joined up here! You will find all kinds of great bikes and riders (maybe not as nice as me:D) here, and there's always someone riding somewhere if you get the urge to zoom. Cool Intro by the way!:drag:

Hey Jerry, I kept forgetting, but today I was bored and it popped in my mind, so here I am. Thanks again, btw!

Hey Cip, welcome to the site, fairly new myself. Nice to see another sportbike added to the mix. Nice looking bike ya got there. More pics and info about her when ya got time....

Wrath

Thanks wrath, I'll try to post up some more stuff.

Welcome to the site.. Its riding season bro.. we are riding.. seems like there is 6 of us that like to ride.. that's all the people i have seen this year so far from several forums.. you can be lucky # 7 and join us.. saturday i am doing an extended WSL ride.. and next thursday pizza in hell.. great introduction btw.. hope to see you out on 2..

Yeah man, we'll have to get a ride in soon!

Thanks all for the welcome!

Chris300s
05-21-2010, 07:59 AM
Welcome from Mount Clemens. - Chris

Frankenhippie
05-21-2010, 08:08 AM
Welcome to the site. :drag:

wango
05-21-2010, 09:29 AM
Welcome to the nuthouse.

Gas Man
05-22-2010, 11:43 AM
Welcome.

Nice intro but you never said where you live.

BreaksDJ_07GSXR
05-22-2010, 11:56 AM
Welcome.

Nice intro but you never said where you live.

Oh yeah, sorry... from Sterling Heights here.

Gas Man
05-22-2010, 11:59 AM
Cool. We got some folks up there....

Bagger Dave
05-23-2010, 01:47 AM
Welcome :cool: