PDA

View Full Version : fantasy camp

RedneckMedic
05-17-2010, 08:01 PM
Don't know if any of you guys are on the harley newsletter mailing list but i saw this in one of there emails and will now be taking donations from you guys so i can go.

A new exclusive experience for motorcycle enthusiasts

THE WHAT:
Spend your summer vacation living out a long-held dream of riders around the world: become the ultimate Harley-Davidson® insider.

Harley-Davidson Fantasy Camp is an exclusive behind-the-scenes Harley-Davidson experience, allowing riders and enthusiasts alike the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to immerse themselves in Harley-Davidson history, gain entry to the building where bikes are designed, styled and manufactured, ride with Harley-Davidson executives and become the ultimate Harley-Davidson insider.

Lasting from June 21-25, twenty Harley-Davidson Fantasy Campers will get a chance to immerse themselves in Harley-Davidson history and manufacturing as well as get to know Milwaukee, Harley-Davidson’s hometown for 107 years.

A sneak peek of what is planned:
Enjoy special guided tours of the Harley-Davidson Museum® including an in-depth look at the archives collection.
Discover historic Harley-Davidson sites during a never-before-offered city tour of Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Get in to the access-restricted Harley-Davidson Product Development Center (PDC), where motorcycle prototypes are designed, styled and engineered.
Learn how Harley-Davidson V-Twin engines work from a Harley-Davidson University instructor.
Bond with a Harley-Davidson Motor Company executive while riding through Milwaukee’s countryside.
Experience must-do Milwaukee activities like enjoy a Brewer’s game from the exclusive Harley-Davidson Deck and check out Summerfest from the private Harley-Davidson Roadhouse.
Share daily meals with Harley-Davidson staff and other H-D Fantasy Campers.
Chronicle the trip with plenty of opportunities for photos.
See the full itinerary (PDF)
THE WHERE, WHEN & HOW:
June 21-25, 2010
The Harley-Davidson Fantasy Camp experience includes hotel, food, and transportation to all destinations (including motorcycles for the ride) and exclusive access to areas not available to the public, for $3,000 per person.

To enroll in the Harley-Davidson Fantasy Camp, call the Harley-Davidson Museum Group Tours Coordinator at 414-287-2799.

heres the link if you want to read more museum programs (http://www.harley-davidson.com/wcm/Content/Pages/HD_Museum/programs.jsp?locale=en_US&#backroads)

Mudpuppy
05-18-2010, 10:11 AM
that sounds awesome.. Yamaha was doing something like this as a contest.. and you end up riding a bike at a private track day with professional racer instruction and you take pictures, write an article or something on a race.. I will have to dig that up - it's pretty cool..

RoadZombie
05-18-2010, 10:27 AM
I own one...and have absolutely no interest. I'd rather ride than look at/talk about/listen about bikes...especially for $3000. But if you'd like to donate to the "Garry needs some tires" fund, that'd be great!

RedneckMedic
05-18-2010, 02:56 PM
ya i think it would be a good time just not for 3 grand.

RoadZombie
05-18-2010, 03:17 PM
$6-700 it might be reasonable, but just like every other "H-D" labeled product...

Champion Spark Plug: $1.50

"H-D" Champion Spark Plug: $5

telecast
05-18-2010, 04:10 PM
I'd go if they let me ask Willie G. how he came up with that half skull design....

Nah. I'd rather spend my $3k on something else. Ya know, like food.