PDA

View Full Version : Finally a Michigan forum

mr.max_rider
09-30-2008, 09:10 PM
Hello All,
Glad to meet you, my name is Steve and I live in the Lansing/Dewitt area, in the center of this fine state! I have been riding for a few years now, only Jap bikes (too broke to drive American). I have had 3 Honda's: 1982 Sabre / 1995 Magna (totaled after front-on collision with crack-head) / 1998 Magna & my newest bike.....1994 Yamaha VMAX ;D
I ride all styles, but usualy conservative, since the accident, but not affraid top hit triple digits when all is clear. I would like to get a dirt bike someday, but just can't flip the bill right now. I prefer to work on my own stuff, unless I don't have the tools, I just don't think it right to pay someone for something that I can do and enjoy.
Please feel free to E-mail if you want to get together and ride or just chit-chat about bikes, magna_dude74@yahoo.com
C-ya L8R

10-01-2008, 04:38 AM
Welcome to the group Steve. Post up some pics of your bike(s) when you can, and check the "event" forum down the menu list; there's talk of trying to put together a small group to ride to Mason this weekend.* 8)

Bob
10-01-2008, 08:31 AM
Welcome!* Glad to have you here!* Nice bike list too.

Berto
10-01-2008, 09:38 AM
Welcome... this is the best forum in town... we are a laid back group and you sound like someone we would all get along with.

Looking forward to riding.. before it's too cold for my ballsies...

detdrbuzzard
10-01-2008, 01:49 PM
hello and welcome to 2wheel mich steve

bettyboop1w
10-02-2008, 10:53 AM
Warm welcome and enjoy.

The weather is still good for this Sunday's ride (down in events).