PDA

View Full Version : Protect your daughters

wango
04-27-2010, 09:06 PM
A little 10 year old girl was walking home alone, from school one day. When a big man on a black motorcycle pulls up beside her. After following along for a while, he turns to her and asks "Hey there, do you want to go for a ride?"

"NO!" says the little girl and she starts walking a little faster.

The motorcyclist again pulls up along side her and says "I'll give you ten bucks if you hop on the back with me"

"NO!" shrieks the little girl and she hurries down the street.

Again the motorcyclist pulls up along side the little girl and says "Look honey I'm feeling really generous today, I'll give you $20 and a big bag of candy, if you will just hop on the back of my bike and go for a short ride with me"

Finally the little girl stops walking, turns toward him and screams out...
"Look dad, YOUR the one that bought the HONDA instead of the HARLEY,,,,SO RIDE IT BY YOURSELF !!!!!! "

Mudpuppy
04-28-2010, 11:41 AM
too funny

that would be my kids - they want nothing to do with riding on the back of the R6.. but i guarantee you when MP Jr. is old enough he will for sure..

wango
04-28-2010, 08:46 PM
but i guarantee you when MP Jr. is old enough he will for sure..

No doubts there. He'll love it.

I'd get a sportbike to play with, but wifey says I have too many toys already.... now seriously I ask, is it possible to have TOO many toys???

I couldn't help myself with the joke though, thats funny shit, I don't care what ya ride, it still made you smile at least a little.

Mudpuppy
04-29-2010, 02:09 PM
things you can never have too many of:

Guns (including ammo)
Motorcycles (including spare parts and gear)
Beer
Liquor
"Adult" films or literature (including books, magazines, lingerie catalogs)
Red meat
Guns (did I say guns?)

I am sure there is more but that is the bare essentials and should never be limited or quantified as each is its own priceless treasure..

wango
05-04-2010, 11:58 PM
things you can never have too many of:

Guns (including ammo)
Motorcycles (including spare parts and gear)
Beer
Liquor
"Adult" films or literature (including books, magazines, lingerie catalogs)
Red meat
Guns (did I say guns?)

I am sure there is more but that is the bare essentials and should never be limited or quantified as each is its own priceless treasure..

Tools :weld:

Mudpuppy
05-05-2010, 09:28 AM
good one!

Especially power tools