PDA

View Full Version : This sucks

telecast
04-25-2010, 09:52 AM
Nice weather all week, crappy weather all weekend. Same last week, same forecast for next week.

I know, it's still April. Those sunny 70 and 80 degree days spoiled me.

wango
04-25-2010, 10:53 AM
Nice weather all week, crappy weather all weekend. Same last week, same forecast for next week.

I know, it's still April. Those sunny 70 and 80 degree days spoiled me.

Amen.

Mudpuppy
04-25-2010, 01:07 PM
i agree

Doug
04-25-2010, 01:20 PM
I feel exactly the same. We need the crap weather to roll through during the work week instead and free up the weekends....

SportstersPaul
04-25-2010, 01:42 PM
Tim: Good morning, however you know what sucks worse? Put new tires and brakes on yesterday, when trying to tighten up the rear axle I found some small movement of the wheel on the axle, might be why it had been installed so tightly from Florida, I suspect the wrong bearings were put in after mine blew out on the Tollroad coming in from Key West. They bent me over pretty good on the repair and if I do find that it is wrong there will be Hell to pay! Had to beat the axle nut off with a large hammer on a long wrench. Definitely over torqued, and could account for the vibration that had been gaining in intensity. I thought it was mounts so I re torqued them and checked the stabilizers when the wheels were off. Will pull it down again tommorrow and check bearing numbers.

Bob
04-25-2010, 03:36 PM
I hear that! I just went and tried to do some fishing but the weather sucked too bad.

NinjaGirl
04-26-2010, 01:33 AM
Let's keep our fingers crossed that the weather people are wrong about next weekend. They have been known to be wrong.

Gas Man
04-26-2010, 01:38 AM
Its complete BS. I know I'm headin to Philly next weekend regardless.

RoadZombie
04-26-2010, 03:59 PM
Let's keep our fingers crossed that the weather people are wrong about next weekend. They have been known to be wrong.

Yeah, when you DON'T want them to be. When you want them to be wrong, they're usually right on. Last time I was on either bike was Friday...I'm not happy about this. I think I may have to fix that when I get home.

Mudpuppy
04-27-2010, 11:07 AM
well so far they have been wrong - the last 2 days were supposed to be rain and no rain..

RoadZombie
04-27-2010, 01:10 PM
What weather guy are you watching? LoL I usually go with Weather.com. They weren't calling for rain either day that I remember.

Mudpuppy
04-27-2010, 03:04 PM
I was going by Weathereye on my Blackberry - said rain Saturday through Thursday.

RoadZombie
04-27-2010, 04:06 PM
Hmmm...dunno where they get their info. Weather.com called for a slight chance on Wednesday over the weekend (which is now nixed), but that was all until Saturday and Sunday. They're USUALLY pretty good...as best as can be expected.

NinjaGirl
04-27-2010, 06:10 PM
well so far they have been wrong - the last 2 days were supposed to be rain and no rain..

See!!! I should have been a weatherman instead of an accountant. More room for error. Hey there boss people...your profit may be 3 million or maybe 10 million, somewhere in that range, we'll see how it shakes down.

Mad Dog
04-27-2010, 06:32 PM
See!!! I should have been a weatherman instead of an accountant. More room for error. Hey there boss people...your profit may be 3 million or maybe 10 million, somewhere in that range, we'll see how it shakes down.

Isn't that what Wall Street Does?:rolleyes:

RoadZombie
04-27-2010, 07:10 PM

"Or maybe there won't be profit at all. We'll all know at the deadline though."

Yeah...if I could fuck up 1/100th of what weathermen do, life would be a lot better. I just discovered yesterday that I now work for accounts billable too. Wait till you hear about the raise!...oh wait...forgot, didn't get one. Doh! I need a better agent.

Mudpuppy
04-28-2010, 10:58 AM

yeah no doubt.. maybe you will make money but maybe you will lose..

financial aspects tend to expect a tad more accuracy - like 99.999999999999999999999%..