PDA

View Full Version : Don't Do Wheelies....

sevenplusone
04-18-2010, 10:15 PM
...or the Fuzz will draw on your ass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHjjF55M8JQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7PC9cZEWCQ&NR=1

No badge, no cruiser, just a gun.

vortech302
04-18-2010, 10:25 PM
He obviously was an officer of the law, nobody else wears Under Armor

Mad Dog
04-18-2010, 10:46 PM
Tell ya what. I would have ran his ass over. Guy's comin at ya with a gun. No identification anywhere. What is a rational mind supposed to think. Cop was in the wrong unless he had red flashing lights in the grill of the car.jmo

Gas Man
04-19-2010, 12:13 AM
He's lucky he didn't pull that shit on me... I would have pulled my piece on him.

sevenplusone
04-19-2010, 01:16 AM
He's lucky he didn't pull that shit on me... I would have pulled my piece on him.

Indeed. I'm pretty quick with my 1911 outta my shoulder holster. Lot's dryfire practice sure improved the draw. Obviously I'd rather avoid the situation altogether, but if all I'm seeing is crazed guy getting out of his car and pulling a gun on me...yikes!

Gas Man
04-19-2010, 08:35 AM
Yeah and he's obviously a guy who will alwys feel he's in the right. So he'd probably shoot you.

What was he all pissed about anyway? I never really saw anything that bad by the rider.

Mudpuppy
04-19-2010, 11:11 AM
fun governor

sevenplusone
04-20-2010, 03:05 AM
Yeah and he's obviously a guy who will alwys feel he's in the right. So he'd probably shoot you.

What was he all pissed about anyway? I never really saw anything that bad by the rider.

Yeah, they hit him will all sorts of stuff (reckless driving, 'wiretapping' which is a 5-year felony).

I for one don't consider what he was doing reckless. Speeding, sure, he earned it, but being pulled over and having a gun drawn sure seems excessive.

Mudpuppy
04-20-2010, 10:23 AM
welcome to the new world order - a police state..

Gas Man
04-20-2010, 11:30 AM
F taht Mud... we got heat... let's roll!

Chain
04-20-2010, 02:18 PM
Yeah you can bet your ass I'd of been shot! There was at least 5 seconds too where he identified and only verbally. I'd of drawn forcing his hand... damn it.

Gas Man
04-21-2010, 12:28 AM
Yeah you can bet your ass I'd of been shot! There was at least 5 seconds too where he identified and only verbally. I'd of drawn forcing his hand... damn it.
Yep. THIS!

RoadZombie
04-22-2010, 06:54 PM
Finally watched this. Have to agree. If I was in that position I would have pulled on his ass too. I didn't see any lights on the car...he had no uniform...and his first words were "get off the bike" as he's holding a pistol. My first thought would be someone is jacking my ass. I think the guy knew something was up though. He did turn around to look at the car as he was rolling up the off-ramp...and there was a uniformed cop behind him when he got off the bike. Without sound, it's sketchy at best what happened leading up to it.

Although...wheelies on the e-way weren't smart on the guy's behalf anyways...neither were the speeds well over 100mph. The cop was in the wrong. There was a uniformed officer in a cruiser right behind him. There wasn't any reason for pulling the gun at that point.

...why am I here when I could be out getting cops to pull their guns on me today? ;-)