PDA

View Full Version : New (to me) bike pics

Doug
04-18-2010, 07:28 PM
I used to hang here a couple years ago and went away for a while. When I saw Bob post the ad for his cousin's VFR for sale, I jumped back in to get in contact with him about it.

Picked it up today. Runs very good, rides very good, looks like shit. (for now). I also got the sellers set of new Tecknic soft rear bags for it which should come in handy. Here's some pics in no particular order. After I took the intial pics I peeled off all the junk panels and started my shopping list, and took a couple more "naked pics". Amazingly, and thankfully, there's no damage to this bike under the plastic. Other than the two left foor pegs its all cosmetic. Everything including the turn signals still work as well.

Doug
04-18-2010, 07:30 PM
And a few more-

Bob
04-18-2010, 08:45 PM
I'm kind of ticked off I did not go look at it now. LOL Good deal Doug!

Gas Man
04-18-2010, 10:59 PM
Awesome... you going to put new plastics on it? Get a good deal on it? Going to keep it or just flip it?

Doug
04-19-2010, 06:16 AM
I'm replacing the plastic, and keeping it. I've already found all but two of the fairings.

The two pegs and mounting bracket on the left side were broke off, and the seat latch cable, but that's it. All minor stuff IMO.