PDA

View Full Version : television

detdrbuzzard
09-29-2008, 08:49 AM
whats your all time favorite tv show?

Bob
09-29-2008, 08:56 AM
Probably Sopranos for me.* It was the only show I really HAD to watch weekly.

vortech302
09-29-2008, 03:03 PM
Either "Rescue Me" or "Fastlane".* Yes, the one with Bill Bellamy, I don't care I liked it.

Bob
09-29-2008, 04:03 PM
Either "Rescue Me" or "Fastlane".* Yes, the one with Bill Bellamy, I don't care I liked it.

LMAO* I remember when I went to the Nopi Nationals a few years back with the Super Street Tour and they where promoting that movie like crazy.* I had a couple of "Fastlane" rear view mirror dice for a while, in the garage not my car.

09-29-2008, 07:30 PM
Bugs Bunny. And The Pink Panther.* ;D

(I really wish I could be a kid again; if I knew then what I know now.....* ::) )

Berto
09-29-2008, 11:52 PM
Sons of Anarchy (let the flaming begin)

Right now that's really it... I am losing my TV interest... but The Big Bang Theory is pretty funny when it's back on... that's about it.

Bob
09-30-2008, 09:19 AM

(I really wish I could be a kid again; if I knew then what I know now.....* ::) )

Between you and me, I always ask for old Warner Brothers DVDs for my birthday and X-mas.* The cartoons on TV today can not compare!

vortech302
09-30-2008, 04:59 PM

Between you and me, I always ask for old Warner Brothers DVDs for my birthday and X-mas.* The cartoons on TV today can not compare!

Hell Yeah, Wacky Races and Laffalympics

Bob
09-30-2008, 05:01 PM

Hell Yeah, Wacky Races and Laffalympics

LOL

Don't even get me started on the new Disney stuff.* WTF did they do to Mickey?* He's some 3D animated thing that looks crappy.* I miss the old school look and feel of hand drawn cartoons.

vortech302
09-30-2008, 09:59 PM
I actually like the CG Mickey stuff, but I like everything Disney.* I'm even thinking about a Disney paint scheme for the bike

Bob
10-01-2008, 09:32 AM
I actually like the CG Mickey stuff, but I like everything Disney.* I'm even thinking about a Disney paint scheme for the bike

You're going to remove the Hello Kitty paint scheme?

10-01-2008, 09:40 AM
Anybody remember the names of those two black birds that were a cartoon. They were in black in white, and I don't know if they stayed long enough to make it too color.

I used to watch that one on 8mm film reels. LOL

But for the life of me I don't remember the names.* ???

Used to like Spy vs Spy too, and never did get into Disney stuff.

Bob
10-01-2008, 09:46 AM
Anybody remember the names of those two black birds that were a cartoon. They were in black in white, and I don't know if they stayed long enough to make it too color.

I used to watch that one on 8mm film reels. LOL

But for the life of me I don't remember the names.* ???

Used to like Spy vs Spy too, and never did get into Disney stuff.

Yep!* They where crows.* My uncle, passed away years ago, had a tattoo of them on his arm.* Heckle and Jeckel.* Not sure if they where WB's though.

10-01-2008, 09:48 AM
Ahh Heckle and Jeckle! That was it! Whew, thanks Bob, that was like a thorn in my brain. I don't remember if they were WB either...

Bob
10-01-2008, 09:52 AM
Ahh Heckle and Jeckle! That was it! Whew, thanks Bob, that was like a thorn in my brain. I don't remember if they were WB either...

They might of been WB but I didn't think so.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... Jeckle.png (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f0/Heckle_and_Jeckle.png)[/img]

Berto
10-01-2008, 10:45 AM
Heckle and Jeckle was a theatrical cartoon series created by Paul Terry, and released by his own studio, Terrytoons. The characters were a pair of identical magpies who calmly outwitted their foes in the manner of Bugs Bunny, while maintaining a mischievous streak reminiscent of Woody Woodpecker. However in a number of their cartoons (Moose On The Loose, Free Enterprise) their foes win in the end. Their names were inspired by Robert Louis Stevenson's famous novella Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. They are generally seen as the most entertaining and even funniest characters from the Paul Terry cartoons.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckle_and_jeckle

I remember those... awesome!!!

I was a Voltron kid... i can still hear the song in my head... and Transformers, of course!