PDA

View Full Version : Hey Bob!

09-27-2008, 06:20 AM
I saw an ad on CL for a 02 Drifter 800 for sale Downriver due to the people moving. Is that you, selling it already?

(gonna change the name of this place to 2 Feet Michigan?* ;D )

Bob
09-29-2008, 07:54 AM
Geez!* You are the second person this weekend to see that.* Yes, that is mine.* I LOVE the bike and hate to see it go but I figure that we could use the money on the new house and come spring just get something new.* I've had a lot of interest on it this weekend but nothing serious.

09-29-2008, 06:28 PM
Is the 'Zuk for sale too as well?

Berto
09-29-2008, 10:48 PM
Man, you change bikes more than I change my undies... good luck with the sale.

Bob
09-30-2008, 08:19 AM
Is the 'Zuk for sale too as well?

I traded the Zuk for the Drifter.* The FZR is also for sale though! :)

Bob
09-30-2008, 08:20 AM
Man, you change bikes more than I change my undies... good luck with the sale.

I didn't think you wore any?

Thanks!

Gas Man
09-30-2008, 02:59 PM
Hmmmm... what's next for bob's garage... we should start a poll!* :D

Bob
09-30-2008, 03:17 PM
Hmmmm... what's next for bob's garage... we should start a poll!* :D

I know what I am leaning toward as of right now. LOL

Gas Man
09-30-2008, 03:40 PM
I think I know too!!* :D

09-30-2008, 03:45 PM
What are you leaning toward?

Bob
09-30-2008, 03:59 PM
What are you leaning toward?

A Sportster.* BUT I change my mind more than I change bikes. LMAO* And I have like 6 months of mind changing to do.

I plan on riding a ton during Biketoberfest and seeing what I like best.

09-30-2008, 04:59 PM
How did you come to be interested in a Sportster? (I like the new Rocker and Fat Bob)

(btw, you haven't owned a Honda yet either* ;D )

I went thru the same thing last year man, I'm familiar with the "sickness".* ::)

Bob
10-01-2008, 08:33 AM
How did you come to be interested in a Sportster? (I like the new Rocker and Fat Bob)

(btw, you haven't owned a Honda yet either* ;D )

I went thru the same thing last year man, I'm familiar with the "sickness".* ::)

I was just looking at the local Harley dealer, Biker Bob's, and liked them.* I liked other bikes more but not the price tags. LOL

A Shadow is also on the list.* However I've owned 2 Honda cars so far. LOL

It's a sickness alright!

10-01-2008, 08:36 AM
Well don't forget some pics when ya bring one home.* ;)

Berto
10-01-2008, 09:36 AM
For the record, I only wear undies on days that start with a P...

I know the feeling, having a lighter version of your sickness this summer myself... going thru 3 bikes in 8 weeks.* Then deciding to go back to my original bike... ha!

Check out the Dyna... I think those are really nice HD's.* But also look at the VTX (honda), it's a great bang for your buck.* 1300 or 1800 are awesome bikes.* I prefer the 1300, easier to handle (more agile and fun) with plenty of power and tons of torque.*

You've seen mine... and if you behave, I may be looking at selling it next spring to feed a new bike.* ;D

Bob
10-01-2008, 09:52 AM
For the record, I only wear undies on days that start with a P...

I know the feeling, having a lighter version of your sickness this summer myself... going thru 3 bikes in 8 weeks.* Then deciding to go back to my original bike... ha!

Check out the Dyna... I think those are really nice HD's.* But also look at the VTX (honda), it's a great bang for your buck.* 1300 or 1800 are awesome bikes.* I prefer the 1300, easier to handle (more agile and fun) with plenty of power and tons of torque.*

You've seen mine... and if you behave, I may be looking at selling it next spring to feed a new bike.* *;D

Payday?

I love the Dynas but they really jump up in price from the Sportsters.

keep me posted!

Berto
10-01-2008, 10:01 AM
I will... i am emotionally attached to it... since it was my dad's... but I want to get into Supermoto again and i can't keep three bikes.

I think I'll spend the winter working on the 190 and turning it into a cafe racer style old school bike.* The X is insane fun, but you can't drag a knee on it... and I need that fix again.

10-01-2008, 10:12 AM
I think I'll spend the winter working on the 190

Got any pics of this one?

Bob
10-01-2008, 10:18 AM
I will... i am emotionally attached to it... since it was my dad's... but I want to get into Supermoto again and i can't keep three bikes.

I think I'll spend the winter working on the 190 and turning it into a cafe racer style old school bike.* The X is insane fun, but you can't drag a knee on it... and I need that fix again.

Understandable man!* At least you know I'd take good care of it. ;)

Berto
10-01-2008, 10:45 AM
Well, we got the winter to talk about it... you can check it out... and I'd give you a deal on it... if I move on this.* Money is not great right now, so unless thing change with the economy and work, I may be keeping the X for another season since I can't afford a DRZ right now.

Gas Man
10-01-2008, 03:12 PM
Could get a 2 yr used one for a steal in this economy.