PDA

View Full Version : rides

detdrbuzzard
09-26-2008, 08:17 AM
when is 2wheelmich going to get a ride together like they do on dsb.com? i know alot of you belong to both forums but can't we get a weekly or monthly ride together

meinschaft
09-26-2008, 10:19 AM
I'm game & need to ride MORE.* I've made 2 suggestions already (well, one, in addition to the ride to Mason).* What have you got in mind????? ???

bettyboop1w
09-26-2008, 01:36 PM
Hey drbuzzard, Meinschaft posted the ride in Holly on Sunday the 5th, he wanted to know a good meeting spot if we can get more riders.

And if you are feeling better.

Bob
09-26-2008, 02:53 PM
I was sort of figuring that since it's so late in the season that I would work on us a weekly spot for the spring of 2009.* Well, at least a S.E. meet spot.*

09-26-2008, 04:26 PM
Is 2 Wheel MI affiliated with DSB? Connected to? In part owned by?

And I'll meet and ride around with ya any day Buzzard, just say when and where. I know it's not what you're specifically asking for, it'll get us out there riding none-the-less.* ;) We could do a trail run thru Hines Park anytime this weekend.* 8)

Bob
09-26-2008, 04:35 PM
Is 2 Wheel MI affiliated with DSB? Connected to? In part owned by?

And I'll meet and ride around with ya any day Buzzard, just say when and where. I know it's not what you're specifically asking for, it'll get us out there riding none-the-less.* ;) We could do a trail run thru Hines Park anytime this weekend.* 8)

Not at all.

detdrbuzzard
09-27-2008, 10:51 AM
I was sort of figuring that since it's so late in the season that I would work on us a weekly spot for the spring of 2009.* Well, at least a S.E. meet spot.*
thats what i am talking about a ride for forum members. and i'll ride with any of you guys any day i have time avalible which is most days. crusing hines to northville is always a good ride but i am going back to rockys tomorrow to get a few things

Berto
10-06-2008, 12:48 PM
Dr. Buzz, I am in for rides also.* I live in Novi, so West rides prefered, but as long as it's 45* or warmer, I'll play along.