PDA

View Full Version : Biker Bob's customer service

Bob
04-03-2010, 09:59 PM
Anyone ever have trouble getting through to anyone at BB's? I sent them an email a couple days ago, got the standard response that they would get back with me shortly and nothing. So this morning I called once, the phone rang forever and I dialed the extension for the service department and got an answering machine. Called back later and got a lady that told me the service department line was busy and I should call back later. WTF?! And all I needed to know was a price to balance a wheel. They only have one line in this place? I ended up taking my business to The Rocket Shop who answered my email within hours this weekend and picked up the phone when I called today.

horrorbusiness
04-03-2010, 11:15 PM
My friend bought a vrod muscle from them, seems like they are pretty proud of themselves. The only Harley dealer I ever had really good luck with is the place I bought my Fatty from. With the 80 degree weather I'm sure any bike place was busy as hell.

Gas Man
04-03-2010, 11:16 PM
I always have more than steller service there. I was there yesterday and to say they were busy would be an HUGE understatement!!

telecast
04-03-2010, 11:23 PM
Last time I spoke with service they were running 5 days behind due to the weather. Add to it the number of bikes they're selling and there ya go. Odds are they wouldn't been able to balance your tire without a wait.

Gas Man
04-03-2010, 11:26 PM
The service counter was caught up before this weekends rush. But the list was getting backed up a bit yesterday and with being closed sunday they are worried it may be bad this coming week.