PDA

View Full Version : Look out Gas Man....custom Street Glide

Outlaw
04-03-2010, 01:23 PM
This is kinda cool.....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2009-Harley-Davidson-Custom-Street-Glide_W0QQitemZ370358783590QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_m otorcycles?hash=item563b1a8e66

Gas Man
04-03-2010, 03:51 PM
Thats a rip off. There nothing that great about that bike but paint. The chrome is BS kury plastic covers. The motor is only stage 1 stock. The guy is smokin crack! Stock SG $22k. He didn't do $13k in mods. It's nice looking but not my style. I been there done that with flashy bs. My bike is more function over form. There is some styling but its mostly function.

Outlaw
04-03-2010, 06:31 PM
Thats a rip off. There nothing that great about that bike but paint. The chrome is BS kury plastic covers. The motor is only stage 1 stock. The guy is smokin crack! Stock SG $22k. He didn't do $13k in mods. It's nice looking but not my style. I been there done that with flashy bs. My bike is more function over form. There is some styling but its mostly function.

Yeah...I thought the same thing. He has got two or three others on ebay too. I notice they are '09s....so they must not be selling very well :rolleyes: