PDA

View Full Version : Benefit for my cousin

Mudpuppy
03-23-2010, 11:10 AM
My cousin, who worked as a Valet at Cheetahs on 8 mile, was murdered last week. Here is the story: http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/22870336/detail.html (http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/22870336/detail.html)

Sunday is a benefit at Cheetahs if anyone is interested in attending:

http://i340.photobucket.com/albums/o348/mudpuppyr6/Mudpuppy/benefit.jpg

Thruxtonbill
03-23-2010, 11:22 AM
Damn mud, thats awful. RIP Jeremy.

Gas Man
03-23-2010, 11:42 AM
That is crazy Mud. I have been following your thread on WOS. I will be working this weekend so... Please send my regards to the rest of the family.

telecast
03-23-2010, 11:51 AM
Wow, that's unbelievable. Please accept my sincere condolences.

Rider
03-23-2010, 11:54 AM
Holy crap. That sucks Mud. Sorry for your loss.

Mudpuppy
03-23-2010, 05:56 PM
Yeah it was kind of a shocker.. especially since he was getting his life back together.. seemed like the rougher days were behind him.. i guess you never know right?

i grew up with him and we spent a fair amount of time together especially when we were teenagers getting into trouble.. in my 20s i had a family and he choose to keep getting in trouble so we parted ways for a while.. i saw him here and there but not very often.. i hadn't seem him in probably 8 years..

but yeah its a f'kd up story - i weeded through all the news story bs and info from direct sources that were there to get the real story.. i guess the guy came out when cheetahs closed. they couldn't find his keys so he got mad and beligerent (obviously drunk). he and jere got into a heated discussion then a fight. from what i heard jere knocked some (not sure how many) of his teeth out. the guy stole another car since they didn't have his keys (a jeep cherokee) and drove around to the side street. i am sure jere and the valets thought he left. he waited there until jere came out of the valet booth in plain sight. he ran off jere, backed up, ran him over again, backed up, jumped out and kicked and punched him in the head until it was a bloody pulp then took off.

now that is some serious anger. and they haven't caught the guy yet.

now i would assume since he took someone else's car that his car would be the only one left in the lot so it wouldn't be hard? who knows.

Mad Dog
03-23-2010, 06:44 PM
Damn Mud, that's some crazy shit. Prayers for your family man!
I sure hope the catch that azzhol.....

RedneckMedic
03-23-2010, 07:45 PM
sorry about you loss mud. thats messed up and all over some keys. the guy probably didnt even have a car there ive seen that happen (drunk guy thinks he drove but didnt) quite a bit when i used to bartend weddings.

junkyardjon
03-23-2010, 09:26 PM
sorry to hear that, my sincere condolences.

Pigpen
03-23-2010, 10:27 PM
Wow mudd thats a heart breaking story. Myself and my family wish you and yours the best.

Mudpuppy
03-23-2010, 11:54 PM
thanks all.. yeah its definitely senseless violence over some misplaced keys..

I am going to plan a bike wash / ride to benefit his daughter once it gets warmer so stay tuned..

vortech302
03-24-2010, 01:02 AM
Man that's fucked up, sorry to hear

Mudpuppy
03-24-2010, 01:08 AM
thanks...

also if anyone is interested in donating i can take donations in any form including paypal - mudpuppy@wideopensportbikes.net