PDA

View Full Version : New Fat Boy Low

telecast
03-06-2010, 08:21 AM
Saw one of these at the shop last Sunday. Really sharp in Black Denim, a stain finish with no shine. The little bit of chrome is all satin too. Seat height is 24.5". My wife liked it...for her.

http://www.harley-davidson.com/en_US/Media/images/Apps/2010_Motorcycles/wallpapers/pg_soflstfb_def_dom_r_en_US_w1024.jpg

Gas Man
03-06-2010, 01:57 PM
Its HOT for sure!

RoadZombie
03-06-2010, 04:54 PM
Never been a big fan of the Fat Boy...always liked the FX front-ends more. But there is something about the Fat Boy Lo I do dig. The black-out treatment makes it look mean...same as the Night Train, which is also one of my faves.

I'm really liking the denim paint HD is getting into as well. There is a purple/blue color in particular I saw on a Sporty that I just love. I'm thinking if I ever repaint the Deuce, I'm going to go denim.

Rider
03-22-2010, 03:16 PM
Nice but I prefer the Fat Bob or even the ST Night Train.

telecast
03-22-2010, 04:49 PM
Yeah, but the Fat Bob is on a Dyna Chassis, not sure I'd ever want to go back to one of those as a main ride.

Rider
03-22-2010, 05:12 PM
Yeah, but the Fat Bob is on a Dyna Chassis, not sure I'd ever want to go back to one of those as a main ride.

Harsh ride? I've never ridden one so I don't know what it rides like.

RoadZombie
03-22-2010, 05:59 PM
Shouldn't be harsh. Probably more suspension travel than a Softail and I've got no complaints with my Softie. Although, no counterbalancing in the Dynas (unless that has changed), although they are rubber mounted. *Shrug* I've never been partial to Dynas either though.

telecast
03-22-2010, 07:37 PM
They just feel 'small' to me. Nothing wrong with them, just prefer the softail or FLH frames.

RedneckMedic
03-22-2010, 07:39 PM
i rode a dyna before and it seemed smooth but then again that was when me and my grandpa switched for a little bit and i just got off mine with the struts so anything is a smoother ride.