PDA

View Full Version : Vonn Looses Gold Medal

Mad Dog
02-27-2010, 01:21 PM
It was decided that the gold medal for downhill must go to Obama. Nobody has ever gone downhill as fast as him! Film @ 11:eek:

junkyardjon
02-27-2010, 01:24 PM
how do you figure?

Mudpuppy
02-27-2010, 11:03 PM
yeah no doubt and no one else racks up national debt as fast either..

tomorrow is canada vs. usa for the gold in the best sport - hockey.. 3pm.. go USA!

ryan miller from east lansing is the goalie and ralfski from the red wings is on defense.. there is also a former university of michigan player and someone who was born in livonia on the usa team.. mike babcock, coach of the red wings, is the coach of team canada and steve yzerman is the executive manager of team canada..

should be a good game.. also wsbk starts tomorrow and nascar is in vegas.. lots to watch - get those dvrs programmed..

telecast
02-27-2010, 11:10 PM
Can't wait! Rafalski has more points than anyone else in the tournament with 8. Miller has been unbelievable.

Mad Dog
02-27-2010, 11:11 PM
Yeah man! Lets kick some ass tomarrow. Canada just squeeked it by this last game. I don't think their playing all that well. Hope it's a blowout!

Mudpuppy
03-01-2010, 11:20 AM
Well it was a good game for the most part.. Although I thought Team USA looked a bit rough throughout.. they just weren't that sharp.. just throwing pucks at the net.. shit Osgood could have stopped those.. doh!

But congratulations to Team Canada - Steve Yzerman, Mike Babcock and all the other outstanding citizens of Canada - this excludes you Sidney Crosby - fuck you go die you over-rated piece of shit..

And big congrats to Team USA who they said wouldn't make it past the semi finals.. They said they had the wrong team selection blah blah blah.. they kicked ass! Undefeated going into the gold medal game.. Ryan Miller was outstanding.. Praise was incredible.. Just great hockey overall..

telecast
03-01-2010, 12:50 PM
Yeah, congrats to Canada, Good Job US, and screw Syndey Crysby.

I swear to god Pierre what's-his-name would climb into bed with that little arrogant egotistical asshole if he thought he'd be able to give him a blow job. I don't know who's worse with the love affair, NBC or the NHL. If he'd just show a little class once in a while....

Mudpuppy
03-01-2010, 02:09 PM
You got that right brother! Did you see the interview with the NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman? What an asshole. They asked him what he thought of olympic hockey and he says well of course its good because its NHL players, NHL refs, NHL arena blah blah blah. That guy FOR SURE had 2 ribs removed so he could blow himself. Every interview I see with him I hate him more.

But I did see that Crosby does actually know how to shake hands - who would have thunk it? Especially when he declined after the NHL fixed the stanley cup so the god of canada crosby could win the cup last year and he refused to shake hands with the Red Wings.. all i can say is what comes around goes around - crosby is aching for being run over by the karma bus - BUT GOOD..

telecast
03-01-2010, 02:25 PM
Ya know Mud, we seem to see eye-to-eye on just about everything but helmets!

Mudpuppy
03-01-2010, 06:13 PM
Well its not that we don't agree on helmets we just have different preferences.. and we are riding different kinds of bikes.. each suits our purpose right?

you know what would be sweet to see is probert, schnepps, domi, kocur, mccarty or someone like that just beat the fuck out of crosby..

telecast
03-01-2010, 08:17 PM
you know what would be sweet to see is probert, schnepps, domi, kocur, mccarty or someone like that just beat the fuck out of crosby..

I was thinking probert, schnepps, domi, kocur, and mccarty just beat the fuck out of crosby.

I'd even the chelios have a swat.

RedneckMedic
03-01-2010, 09:28 PM
:Di would rather beat the shit out of him than watch:D

Mudpuppy
03-01-2010, 11:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE7oh315Rb0 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE7oh315Rb0)

Mudpuppy
03-02-2010, 12:03 AM
no idea why the youtube link won't embed - gasman please fix