PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to everyone

Bob
09-15-2008, 12:03 PM
I just wanted to thank all of the members so far who participate in the forums.* This site has been growing faster than any other forum I've started and I appreciate all of you for making it so.*

Thanks!

-Bob

09-15-2008, 03:06 PM
I've had a couple fly, and a couple flop. That being said it pays to advertise, even free, and is faster that waiting on search engines. I found my way here thru Craigs List, so thanks for putting it up, and putting it out there, and good luck with it.* ;)

Bob
09-15-2008, 04:00 PM
I've had a couple fly, and a couple flop. That being said it pays to advertise, even free, and is faster that waiting on search engines. I found my way here thru Craigs List, so thanks for putting it up, and putting it out there, and good luck with it.* ;)

Agreed!* I think Craigslist has been an awesome way for us to advertise so far.* Any other "cheap" advertising ideas I'm all ears!

detdrbuzzard
09-29-2008, 08:43 AM
grafittie* ;D no seriously though maybe some bikeshops would let you leave a flier posted in the shop. i would be willing to ask and post some in my area

Bob
09-29-2008, 08:56 AM
grafittie* ;D no seriously though maybe some bikeshops would let you leave a flier posted in the shop. i would be willing to ask and post some in my area

Thanks!* That is a great idea!*

bettyboop1w
09-29-2008, 11:36 AM
Flyers are great we can post them in the shops that we deal with.

Berto
10-01-2008, 11:47 AM
In all honesty, Bob, thank you for putting this together for us.* You are the one doing the work, we are the slackers coming on here to kill time... haha...

Thank you for all your work on this and I hope this site just keeps growing!

10-01-2008, 11:55 AM
I've got nothing but free time starting today. Want some cheap ad space? I'll hang a sign on my back and ride around SE Mich all day!* ;D

(there's another upstart group in the Canton area that is along the lines of what you ride doesn't matter, its just that you do ride)

I'd like to find a "vintage (any) bike" spot too...

bettyboop1w
10-02-2008, 01:23 PM
Doug you have serious issues... ;D* Don't we all.*

Bob I'm doing flyers tomorrow for the bike shop new location, is there anything in particular you want on the flyers (wording, symbols) etc?

Bob
10-02-2008, 01:56 PM
Doug you have serious issues... ;D* Don't we all.*

Bob I'm doing flyers tomorrow for the bike shop new location, is there anything in particular you want on the flyers (wording, symbols) etc?

Thanks!!!* Anything you want is fine with me.* You can grab the logo from the forums and use that if you want.

10-02-2008, 01:57 PM
Betty, you have a PM.* ;)

bettyboop1w
10-02-2008, 02:35 PM
Right back at yah Doug.

10-10-2008, 08:12 AM
Bob, you could throw up another notice on CL for now. That's how a few of us found it from your last one.

I've been telling Michigan people about it at other Boards I visit as well.

Bob
10-10-2008, 10:43 AM
Bob, you could throw up another notice on CL for now. That's how a few of us found it from your last one.

I've been telling Michigan people about it at other Boards I visit as well.

Actually I try and throw one up every couple of weeks.* I'll do another one today or soon.* I try to target a new area of the state each time.

detdrbuzzard
10-10-2008, 11:56 AM
hey bettyboop i need some fliers to pass around if you have some made up

bettyboop1w
10-10-2008, 05:19 PM
All have them all made up on Monday.

bettyboop1w
10-10-2008, 05:43 PM
http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm11 ... sflyer.jpg (http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm115/bettyboop1w/ComeJoinUsflyer.jpg)[/img]

Here is the flyer I just made.* Hope everyone likes it we will bring some with us tomorrow.* If anyone wants to add anything let me know.

Bob
10-11-2008, 09:10 AM
Flyer looks great!* Thanks again!

10-11-2008, 10:59 AM
"It's not what you ride, it's who you ride with"

Interesting. And certainly not at all in line with the vast majority of bike sites (or attitudes) floating around.* :D

Looks pretty cool Betty, nice job.* ;)