PDA

View Full Version : Austin Texas Plane Crash

Mad Dog
02-18-2010, 04:23 PM
This happened about 3 hours ago. WTF

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,586581,00.html?mep

Chris300s
02-18-2010, 09:26 PM
Dude was pissed off at the IRS. Seems like an extreme reaction and a total waste of a perfectly good aeroplane.

Chris

Gas Man
02-18-2010, 09:32 PM
WTG

LOL

:lol:

Trainguy
02-18-2010, 11:39 PM
i'm not getting a refund check either but i have decided not to crash my Big Dog:)

Gas Man
02-19-2010, 12:22 AM
i'm not getting a refund check either but i have decided not to crash my Big Dog:)
That is a good thing. Especially being I haven't rode along side that sick Karata open belt that you got some fool to install!!!

Trainguy
02-19-2010, 06:23 AM
That's again for that Gas. Can't wait till this weather is gone:cool:

Gas Man
02-19-2010, 06:40 AM
AMEN Brother!! I think I need to ride. Yeah that's it. I know I have been especially on edge lately.... Cabin fever I figure... Riding withdrawls... FUCKITY SHIT!

RoadZombie
02-19-2010, 12:15 PM
AMEN Brother!! I think I need to ride. Yeah that's it. I know I have been especially on edge lately.... Cabin fever I figure... Riding withdrawls... FUCKITY SHIT!

x 2.

And, I'm not a fan of the IRS either, but I think if I hated them THAT much I would find a way to inflict damage/harm to them and NOT me. I mean, yeah...the kamikazee method does produce results, but if you hate someone/something THAT much wouldn't you want to be around to admire your handiwork? Guess I'm just not warped enough to actually attempt to kill a bunch of innocent people just doing their jobs. I think I'm alright with that. I hate paying taxes as much as the next guy...especially when said taxes are going to fund a liberal agenda that I in no way, shape, or form agree with. But if I got the chance to land a job with the IRS, my only question is "when do I start?". It's a secure, well paying job with some of the best benifits available. Isn't that really what everybody wants? Taxes aren't going anywhere anytime soon, and honestly the IRS is only responsible for the collection of them. If you have a beef about "how much"...talk to your congressmen and President. Hating the IRS is just "shooting the messenger". It's tragic if anyone (besides the fruitloop pilot) was killed or injured because of this jackass.