PDA

View Full Version : Easy Rider Rodeo

theguns19726
09-14-2008, 12:51 PM
Did anyone go to the Rodeo in Fowlerville this year? I went for 1 day and I have never seen so many bikes. If I had to guess I would say close to 2000 bikes total. Now I wouldnt know what 2000 bikes would look like in a group, but........would be a close estimate. It was a tad expensive I paid 40 bux but it was worth it. Originaly I thought it was for Harley's but when I got there I seen everything you could imagine. From Pit bikes to picinic tables /w motors on them lol. I also seen someone driving a cooler pulling another cooler. Crazy. I know its a little late to be telling you about this but im telling everyone I see. I was completly amazed at the turnout of motorcycles. But im taking up your time so, motor easy.

Gas Man
09-14-2008, 02:52 PM
I keep my blinged out chop away from that drunk fest!!!

09-14-2008, 04:10 PM
to picinic tables /w motors on them

Saw one of these for sale on CL last week. Some folks have too much free time...* :P

I've never been to that event in Fowlerville, but have heard it's cool though if you're one who likes to check out bike after bike. (yes I've heard about the drinkin' too)

I like checkin out other bikes besides my own, but just haven't made that event as of yet.