PDA

View Full Version : Biker Bob's Belly Buster

telecast
01-23-2010, 09:26 AM
If you guys are on the Biker Bob's mailing list, they're having a belly buster contest. Send a joke in for the newsletter, if they pick yours you get a BB T-shirt. I submitted one the first week and they used it. This week there was no winner, I'm guessing they aren't getting a lot of response so it shouldn't be too difficult to win.

I just sent them another one but I doubt they'll use it since I just got a shirt.

Gas Man
01-23-2010, 04:37 PM
That is cool. I never tried submitting one.

Mudpuppy
01-23-2010, 11:21 PM
Does it have to be an original joke or can you plagiarize like a motherfucker?

telecast
01-24-2010, 08:51 AM
You can Carlos Mensina all you want!

telecast
01-24-2010, 09:28 AM
Here's the one I sent. I suspect you have to keep them 'fairly' clean.

A kindergarten teacher was reading the 3 little pigs to her class. She gets to the part where the pigs are looking for something to build their houses. The first little pig saw a man carrying a bundle of straw.

"Please sir, may I have some straw to build my house?" asked the little pig.

The teacher looked around the room and asked: "Johnny, what do you suppose the man said to the little pig?"

Johnny thought for a minute and said:

"HOLY CRAP! A TALKING PIG!"

The second one I sent, but doubt they'll use:

A guy walks into a bar and orders a shot of 40 year old scotch. The bartender looks at him and thinks, "Huh, as if he could tell the difference", so he pours him a shot of 10 year old scotch and sets it in front of him. The guy takes a sip and says: "That's really fine 10 year old scotch, but I won't pay for it since it's not what I asked for." The bartender shakes his head, and thinks "Ok, he could tell, but I'll bet he can't tell the differece between 40 year old and 20 year old", so he pours some 20 year old scotch but ends up with the same result. Finally after 3 tries the bartender relents and pours what the guy ordered. He sips the scotch and thanks the bartender.

An old drunk at the end of the bar is watching this. He takes an empty shot glass and pees in it, then slides it down the bar to the guy. "Hey buddy, that was pretty good. Here, have one on me." The man thanks him and takes a sip. He immediately spits it out and says "That tastes like PISS!"

The old man says: "Yeah, but how old am I?"

Thanks, I'll be here all week. Try the veal....

Gas Man
02-05-2010, 01:53 PM
Well I won a shirt with this joke

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQfG4AbZHJs

The Bikers and the Good Samaritan

A man appeared before St. Peter at the Pearly Gates.

"Have you ever done anything of particular merit?" St. Peter asked.

"Well, I can think of one thing," the man offered. "Once, on a trip to the Black Hills of South Dakota, I came upon a gang of mean bikers who were threatening a young woman. I directed them to leave her alone, but they wouldn't listen."

"So, I approached the largest and most heavily tattooed biker and smacked him in the face, kicked his bike over, ripped out his nose ring, and threw it on the ground. I yelled, "Now, back off, or I'll kick the snot out of all of you!"

St. Peter was impressed. "When did this happen?"

"Just a couple of minutes ago."

telecast
02-05-2010, 02:51 PM
That was you eh? They used to say Crongrats to *name*. I've been watching for 'Chris', but they don't put it on anymore.

Gas Man
02-05-2010, 04:13 PM
That is me!

How perfect was it? I knew I would win eventually.

Mudpuppy
02-08-2010, 09:43 AM
Good work Chris..

Gas Man
02-08-2010, 09:45 PM
Thanks!

RedneckMedic
02-25-2010, 07:52 PM
just got the email that their using my joke for the belly buster. its just a youtube video i changed up a little bit. they must be hurting for these jokes pretty bad.

4g8KfQ6uTP0

here is what i sent them

A man calls 911 and notifies the operator that his wife just fell off her new motorcycle and needs an ambulance. The operator asks for the man's location and he says 1285 eucalyptus. the operator then asks for the man to spell the street name for her and he replies well I'm just goin' to drag her over on to oak street then.

RedneckMedic
02-25-2010, 07:54 PM
gVQh2zEw1Js

another we saw in class the other day that i thought about using too

telecast
02-25-2010, 08:32 PM
LOL! Good one.

I still gotta get my shirt. Planning a trip over there soon to pick up some chrome so I'll get it then.

RedneckMedic
02-26-2010, 12:11 AM
i have a long lunch tmr so i think i will go then maybe fart around and kick a few tires while im there help make the wait for spring a little more bearable