PDA

View Full Version : "If you don't kill the criminals, they will keep coming back."

telecast
01-19-2010, 03:32 PM
That's the message Haiti's police force is sending to the general populace after the prison collapsed and all the scum escaped. They're telling them through bullhorns to kill the criminals.

Amazing, something I never thought I'd hear an official say.

Rider
01-19-2010, 03:52 PM
Awesome! Kill the criminals. :D

Mudpuppy
01-19-2010, 05:58 PM
Got to love 3rd world countries.. Suprised they have any actual living prisoners..

Gas Man
01-20-2010, 09:01 AM
Can I go over there to start killing criminals. That's just how I like em. Dead!

Mudpuppy
01-20-2010, 11:41 AM
easy killer.. those prisoners wouldn't require you to put on kool aid before they had their way with ya.. and you are too much fun to bat around to go missing in a 3rd world country..

Thruxtonbill
01-20-2010, 12:52 PM
http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2010/01/haiti_six_days_later.html?camp=localsearch:on:twit :bigpic

Gas Man
01-20-2010, 03:00 PM
I'm sorry but some of those pics make me feel less than sympathetic for them.

The looters, people all with their hands out. The rescuers in those pics are all non-haitans.

Typicall contridictory story. Never want us around till the shit hits the fan. Then its "Where USA to help?".

Thruxtonbill
01-20-2010, 03:18 PM
Never want us around till the shit hits the fan. Then its "Where USA to help?".
Bingo!

Mudpuppy
01-20-2010, 03:49 PM

The looters, people all with their hands out. The rescuers in those pics are all non-haitans.

Typicall contridictory story. Never want us around till the shit hits the fan. Then its "Where USA to help?".

then motherfuck us when its over

telecast
01-20-2010, 04:43 PM

Like you said in the other Haiti post, you don't watch the news, so you really don't know what's going on. There are about 20 countries on the ground along with the US and the UN. More are sending money and supplies. They're not asking the US for help, they're asking the world.

The people are holding their hands out because they're hungry, there's no way to get food, the entire infrastructure has collapsed. As of Monday they had handed out 73,000 meals, but there are 2,000,000 people there that can't get to food. That means they need to hand out 2,000,000 meals and bottles of water at least once every day. It also means there are an awful lot of people that haven't eaten in a week.

Looters show up everywhere. Katrina, Detroit riots, LA riots, pick one. It's not a foreign country thing. And quite frankly, if my family hadn't eaten for a week I'd loot to make sure they got fed. I'm guessing you would too.

Look, I'm just as tired of the US being the world's watchdog and saviour as you guys are, but the reality is we didn't get to be the greatest country in the world by ignoring everyone else.

Mudpuppy
01-20-2010, 07:47 PM
they didn't have much of an infrastructure to begin with.. poorest country in the southern hemisphere..

but very good points.. there are many angles to every story for sure.. yes there are some bad apples doing bad shit but the majority, like you said, are just trying to eat and feed their families.. it's too bad the idiots always it ruin it for everyone else..