PDA

View Full Version : Plans for tonight?

telecast
12-31-2009, 08:44 PM
I see a lot of names here tonight, figured most of you would be out partying.

I'm glad to be staying home. This is the first time I've been able to spend NYE at home in many years. In fact it was one year ago tonight I played my last gig, at least for the time being. I miss playing a bit but I don't miss load in and load out, or getting home at 3:00 every weekend morning

Bob
12-31-2009, 08:49 PM
Sitting here catching up on work and watching Wild Hogs. LMAO It's was our first NYE with our daughter and she's getting put to bed as I type this. I'm not a partier or drinker or anything so I'm always home on NYE anyway.

Mad Dog
12-31-2009, 09:02 PM
At home with my wife havin a couple, watch the ball drop and go to bed. Pretty lame huh? Well I agree but it's been our New Years lately. And besides it's great to wake without a self inflicted injury.:)
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r84/Valueteck/GentJack.jpg

Bob
12-31-2009, 09:07 PM
What is the station to watch this year? Last year we watched Robbie Madison in Vegas and that rocked! I'm trying to find something similar to watch this year.

Bagger Dave
12-31-2009, 09:10 PM
I am staying home also....cooked some steaks on the grill earlier....just going to drink my beer while I watch all the shit on tv:D

zamochit
12-31-2009, 11:27 PM
I'm watchin ESPN. Travis Pastrana is gonna jump his rally car for a world record.

junkyardjon
01-01-2010, 12:26 PM
stayed home and built a hardtail rear section

Gas Man
01-01-2010, 01:27 PM
This year I must have gotten invited to at least 10 different events. no exageration. But I didn't feel like doing anything big. Was planing on going over my buds house in the same subdivision. Perfect.

Well tehy went out to eat at 8pm with the family in town. OK. So the wife and I ran to meijer, got some booze and some grovery stuff. Got home... waiting.. .F that, I started drinking. by myself I might add, cause the wife is coming down with something cold or flu. Well they didn't start their party till almost 2300. Screw that. I stayed home, drank and went to bed abt 0015.