PDA

View Full Version : TwoWheelMichigan.com Twitter

Bob
12-29-2009, 11:36 PM
http://twitter.com/2WheelMichigan

I created a Twitter account. I figure I use that as another way to post about rides and events and stuff and hopefully get more members to the site. :)

Gas Man
12-30-2009, 12:06 AM
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Posting/U%20or%20thread%20sucks/bombbeach.jpg

Bob
12-30-2009, 12:19 AM
Twitter is one of the best advertising tools out there today. I use it a ton with Danase.com . With the way it works word travels very fast.

telecast
12-30-2009, 08:58 AM
Seems like it'd be good for advertising. I really don't understand the fascination for people in their personal lives. I mean, who gives a rat's fat ass if someone is heading to the store?

Gas Man
12-30-2009, 12:19 PM
i tried it before the crazy boom. I was the first person I knew of on it. Its a waste of time unless everybody you know or all your bikers or friends or family is on it. Otherwise... useless.

Bob
12-30-2009, 01:06 PM
i tried it before the crazy boom. I was the first person I knew of on it. Its a waste of time unless everybody you know or all your bikers or friends or family is on it. Otherwise... useless.

Maybe from a personal standpoint but for a forums or business all it takes it one person to retweet it to another persona and then you can hit thousands of people that never knew your place existed.

I don't get why people tweet about personal stuff either Telecast. I don't care if someone is going to the store or taking a 4 pound shit.

Chain
12-30-2009, 06:24 PM
Seems like it'd be good for advertising. I really don't understand the fascination for people in their personal lives. I mean, who gives a rat's fat ass if someone is heading to the store?

Couldn't agree more.... don't understand it. But guess I may not be made too. But if it helps the forum, hell yeah.

Bagger Dave
12-30-2009, 06:59 PM
if it helps the forum...then cool....shit..I just got on FaceBook a few weeks ago...and that was enough for me...lol....everyone kept bugging me to do the myspace shit....nerver did that......never really cared who wiped their ass that day or not..lol..
to each their own ....:cool: I know these sites do help out businesses and shit...so thats cool..

junkyardjon
12-31-2009, 01:05 AM
whats a twitter? LOL if it helps than go for it